Origin Not Downloading? Won’t Download?
Some users are facing this issue and seeing a message on your screen saying:
“Your download has been paused”.
Video Guide to Fix Origin Won’t Download Error
So How do I fix Origin not downloading?
All you need to do is follow the solutions given below.
Solution 1: Run Origin As an Administrator to Fix Origin Won’t Download
This surely will solve Origin Not Downloading.
Just follow the steps:
- Right-click on the Origin Shortcut on your desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Now check the box Run this program as an administrator.
- Then select OK and Apply.
Solution 2: Running a Clean Boot to Fix Origin Not Downloading
Mostly the processes running in the background can interfere leading to Origin Not Downloading.
So running a clean boot on your PC will fix your problem and here’s how
- Press Windows Key + R and type msconfig in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- In the System Configuration window select the Services tab, check to Hide all Microsoft services.
- Look for Origin Client Service in the list and remove the mark by clicking on the box to disable it.
- Now do the same for Origin Web Helper Service.
- And click OK.
- Restart Your PC and your Origin Not Downloading will be solved.
I hope these quick solutions were helpful for you. Do let us know in the comment section.