Recently some of the Sony Vegas Pro are comparing about getting error Vegas Pro Error code 10 while rendering the video.
One of the users shares his experience with Vegas Pro Error Code 10 on the Vegas Pro forums.
According to him whenever he’s try to render the video in Vegas pro he starts getting Vegas Pro Error code 10 with the error message “An error occurred with an online connection was interrupted. Please contact Magix support“
One of the Reddit users also complained about getting Sony Vegas Pro error code 10 while rendering the project on Vegas pro.
And the all of the users are very annoyed with Sony Vegas Pro Error code 10.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Sony Vegas Pro error code 10.
Note: Before appllying upcoming solution make sure you saved you prject and data”
Solution 1: Restart the SonyVegas Pro & PC
Whenever you encounter Sony Vegas Pro Error code 10 or any game bug, you should restart the software/game.
Restarting the Vegas pro will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software is clashing with your Video and audio editing software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other device you use.
After restarting the game & PC it’s good to update your platform OS to achieve a better gaming experience.
Solution 2: Set priority to high for Vegas Pro Software
In the Task Manager when you set the priority to high for Vegas pro. This will allow the software to use all of the resources available in the highest priority.
Here is how you can set Sony Vegas Pro on high priority in Task Manager:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager
- From the left side, the menu selects the “Details” option
- Find the Vegas Pro in the details list
- Now right click on the Vegas Pro the small menu will appear select “Set priority” and the submenu will open select the “High” option
- Now the prompt will pop up and select the “Change the priority” option.
After performing this solution most probably the Vegas Pro Error code 10 issue will be resolved.
Solution 3: Close Unwanted Programs on Windows 11/10
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Sony Vegas Pro Error code 10/Magix movie studio 19 keeps freezing.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Sony Vegas Error code 10” is solved or not.
Solution 4: Check Antivirus Software
Sometimes the third-party antivirus you installed is preventing you to render the video in sony vegas.
So you need to disable the antivirus for a few minutes to check if the antivirus is preventing Sony Vegas pro to load properly.
In order, to disable the antivirus follow the step below:
- Select the arrow button on the taskbar a Small menu will open.
- Then click left on the Avast antivirus icon.
- The setting menu will open and select ” Avast shield control “
- In a further menu, you will select the “ 10 minutes option“
- Now restart the game.
If the antivirus is not causing the Vegas Pro Error code 10 then the upcoming solution will definitely help you.
Solution 5: Update Wi-Fi Drivers through Device Manager
If you use the Wi-Fi Modem and you don’t update the Wi-Fi drivers then it’s time to update the Wi-Fi drivers to have uninterrupted internet to avoid Vegas Pro Error code 10 while rendering the video.
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open device manager
- Then select the Network adapter
- A further menu will open
- Find your Wi-Fi drivers
- Right-click on the Wi-Fi card name
- Click on the updated driver
- Now a new window will open
- Select “Search automatically for drivers“
- If you want to install some other driver on your WIFI then
- Select “Browse my computer for drivers“
- And then go to the path where you download the new drivers and install them on your PC.
If you still can’t fix Sony Vegas Pro Error code 10 try clearing your DNS cache.
Solution 6: Clear DNS Cache and Data to
Is it OK to clear the DNS cache?
Since clearing the DNS cache removes all the entries and forces your computer to repopulate those addresses the next time you try accessing those websites. This won’t affect performance and eliminate Vegas Pro Error code 10 internet error.
How do I reset my DNS settings? How do I clear my DNS cache?
- Click on the Windows start icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then press the Windows key + R.
- The Run box will appear. Type cmd.exe, and click on OK.
- Then on the cmd window, enter the following commands: (Note: Type the following commands, and hit Enter after every command)
Close the window.
And see if the error Sony Vegas Pro Internet Error 10 is fixed.
If not then continue to the next solution.
Solution 7: Setting your DNS to Automatic on Windows 11
To fix “Your DNS Server might be unavailable”/ “Vegas Pro Error code 10”, we suggest setting your DNS automatically.
- Press Windows key + R.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
- In the internet connection, right-click on Ethernet and choose properties.
- In the properties window, choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click the Properties button
- Now choose the options “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server automatically”
- Click OK.
After setting the DNS to automatically if you are still facing Sony Vegas Pro Error code 10.
then continue to the next solution
Solution 8: Using DNS manually or Google’s DNS
- Press Windows key + R.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
- In an internet connection, right-click on Ethernet and choose Properties.
- In the properties, the window chooses Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click the Properties button.
- Now write 188.8.131.52 in the box next to ‘Preferred DNS server’
- And then write 184.108.40.206 next to the ‘Alternative DNS server’
Hope this will help you to fix Vegas Pro Error code 10.
If you still experience the error on your screen then it’s time to use the VPN to eliminate the Vegas Pro Error code 10.
Bonus Solution: Switch to Better Antivirus
If the above solutions indicate that your antivirus is causing Vegas Pro Error code 10 then it’s time to change the antivirus.
The CPU Guide brings you the best-discounted deals on Top Tier Antivirus.
I am listing down some Best Anti-Virus with Exclusive discounted offers for The CPU guide readers.
Hope all of the above solutions help you solve Sony Vegas Pro Error code 10.
If you have any queries or suggestions, share your experience with us in the comments section down below or you can reach us on our social handles.