Tinder has grown a lot in popularity, it is trendy among the young population, and the point is this it is totally free. Unfortunately, it comes with its share of technical issues like opening the app; it’s not working, showing an Inability to receive or send messages, Error messages indicating that something is wrong with the app and to try again later, or Tinder can’t edit profile, etc.
In this article, we discuss Tinder can’t edit profiles. Sometimes when we are trying to update our profile, it says: “There was an error updating your profile.”
If you are facing this annoying problem, Don’t worry. This article will help you with many potential solutions to help you fix this error.
Updating Profile Picture
- Tap the profile icon
- Tap the pencil icon or Edit Info
- You will be taken to a window with nine squares containing a little red + sign on the bottom right. Tap on this sign will allow you to upload any picture from your device
- Wait until the image is displayed on Tinder
Follow the list of fixes for how to fix Tinder Can’t Edit Profile:
1. Restart your Phone
Restarting is a simple and basic solution for all glitches of devices. After restarting, the device becomes fast and runs smoothly. It should be shut down entirely on an iPhone, a tablet, or an Android device. Turn off an iPhone or press the power button to turn the phone off if on an Android device.
After the device has shut down completely, it can be turned back on by pressing the power button once more. After the device is switched back on, open the Tinder app again to see if it’s working.
2. Check Your Network Connection
Sometimes slow or bad internet connection can create this issue, so make sure your network speed is good and switch mobile date to a wi-fi connection. Try troubleshooting your network connection to see if that resolves your issue.
3. Clear Tinder Cache & Data
If restarting does not work, the following solution is to clear the Tinder cache and data.
- Go to phone Settings
- Scroll down to Apps and tap on it
- Tap on Manage apps, find Tinder, and tap on it
- Now tap on Clear data, a popup menu will open
- Tap on Clear all data and tap on OK
4. Update the Tinder App
If you are using an old version of Tinder, you can face Tinder is not working. Make sure you must update your app. A newer version of apps contains bug fixes, improved security patches, and additional Instagram features.
To update Tinder:
- Open the Play Store and search for Tinder
- If you see the update option
- Tap on Update and wait for it to update automatically
How to Update Apps on the Play Store?
I hope this article helps you solve your problem; the solutions mentioned above are informative and satisfying. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free you can be asked me in the comment section.
If you have any other solutions that worked for you, let me know in the comments below.
Our Social Handles!