Are you facing Error: Twitch not working on PS4 Error code 77b8c8a0
Twitch is having a lot of problems, and today we will show you how to fix twitch not working on ps4 error code 77b8c8a0 on the streaming platform. A lot of Twitch users are experiencing error code 77b8c8a0, this issue is very frustrating to look at and most PS4 and Xbox users are experiencing it.
The error message is displayed as Sorry, something unexpected happened. Because of this error, people are having trouble logging in, which is why Twitch is not working.
What is Twitch Error Code 77b8c8a0 PS4?
The Twitch error code 77b8c8a0 appears when the Twitch application fails to run, preventing you from logging in. Generally, if you continue to try to log in to the application, you will fall into an endless loop of errors.
This issue is related to the Sorry, something unexpected happened error message that caused a problem with the registry. That’s why we are here to tell you how to fix the error code 77b8c8a0.
How to get and use the PS4 App?
By Using Twitch PS4 App You Can:
- Discover the new PlayStation 4 broadcaster through various streaming and featured sections, across all platforms.
- The redesigned Twitch app lets you watch your favorite games in real-time and connect with players and fans around the world.
- Real-time video preview: View real-time streaming and recorded video while browsing.
- Chat Screen: Stay up to date with streamers and other fans while you watch.
- Follow the channels and games you just want to check out.
TO GET THE TWITCH PS4 APP:
- Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4.
- Go to search at the top of the screen and type in Twitch.
- Select the app and click Download.
- Once the app is downloaded, you will be able to watch Twitch streams on your PS4.
- You can also log in or create an account by following the instructions to use chat and interact with your favorite broadcasters.
How to Fix Twitch not working on PS4: Error Code 77b8c8a0?
You need to follow the below solutions step by step, there’s a couple of things that could easily get rid of the issue.
- Reboot PS4
- Clear Cache
- Reinstall twitch app
Solution 1: Reboot PS4
Performing a restart or shutdown and then restarting will also help you solve many problems on the device. Therefore, you can also try to solve these problems by restarting the console. The following are the steps to perform a restart on the device.
How to Restart PS4?
- Open the PS4
- Use the “L” KEY to move up the menu
- Move right to the Power option and press key “X”
- A new window will open then select Power Options
- Power Window will open select the Restart PS4 option
- Now successfully restart the PS4.
Video Guide to Reboot PS4
If the issue still exists, follow the next methods.
Solution 2: Clear Cache/App Data on PS4
Many Twitch users managed to solve this problem by clearing their console cache. The following are the steps to clear the cache on the console.
How to Clear Cache on PS4 Quickly?
- Turn off your Console Completely. Make sure it is not running on the Rest mode.
- When the blinking light is completely off, it means your console is now completely turn off
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the Console, wait for at least 30-35 seconds.
- Plug back to your Console. This process will completely clear console Cache.
If this doesn’t work, then you need to clear your App Data on PS4.
Video guide to let you know Step-by-Step:
- Go to Settings
- Move Down to Storage
- Press the ‘X’ Key to select your storage
- Go to Apps
- Find Twitch, and Press ‘X’
- Now Press the options key and select your Twitch Data
- Delete the app data
Now try logging in again. Look, the problem is fixed or not.
Solution 3: Reinstall Twitch App
Reinstalling Twitch will also help you resolve various issues in the Twitch application. follow the given steps below to uninstall the twitch app
- On your PS4, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Go to the Search function at the top of the screen and type in Twitch.
- Highlight the application you want to delete in the content launcher or Library.
- Press the OPTIONS button > Delete.
- Reboot your Console.
- Download & Install the Twitch app again.
Check, it will solve your problem or not. If not, go to the next instructions.
Hope you can solve your twitch not working on PS4 error by applying the above-given solutions step by step. However, there may be a problem with the twitch itself, in which case you will have to wait until it is resolved. Press the detector up to see if the service is having problems.