PS5 Error Code NW-102315-2, NW-102307-3, NW-102636-8?
DNS server cannot be used?
Are you seeing the above errors on your screen which means you are unable to connect to the Server?
Honestly, you don’t need to worry much because the solutions given below will solve your NW-102307-3, NW-102636-8 and you will be able to connect to the server.
What Causes PS5 Error Code NW-102307-3? Unable to Connect to Server?
PS5 Error Code NW-102307-3 occurs:
- When you are trying to join a multiplayer online game.
- Or trying to connect to Play Station Network the error message appears.
Solution 1: Check if the Play Station Network (PSN) is Down?
If you think your internet connection is working properly then PS5 Error Code NW-102315-2 might be due to PSN servers that will be undergoing maintenance.
So, all you can do is confirm that this problem exists.
How do I check my PSN status?
Here’s how you can check PSN status:
- Go to the PlayStation Network Service Status page.
- Check the service status and if there’s any issue all you have to do is wait.
- If the server issue is fixed then do check for system software updates.
- And if the site won’t load then surely it’s your internet connection problem.
If you think there’s an internet problem then follow the next solution to fix PS5 Error Code NW-102315-2
Solution 2: Power Cycle Your Router to Fix PS5 Error Code NW-102315-2
If the above solution didn’t work then power cycling your router has worked for some users in fixing PS5 NW-102315-2.
How do I auto power cycle my router?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if the NW-102315-2 is solved.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
You should have a powerful router like the one below to overcome PS5 NW-102315-2.
Solution 3: Restart Your PS5 to Fix PS5 NW-102315-2
This technique will completely shut down your PS5 making sure all the power is drained.
It will recreate all the configurations before starting up.
Check out the best Tips: PS5 Won’t Turn On?
So, here’s how to power cycle PS5:
- Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the blinking LED light turns off.
- Unplug the power plug from the back of the console and after a minute click on the power button of your console which will drain all the power.
- Now wait for 20 minutes and plug in everything back and Restart your PS5
- And try a wired internet connection after restarting and make sure you reconfigure your settings to check if NW-102315-2 is fixed.
If the above solution didn’t fix PS5 NW-102315-2 then move on to the next solution.
Also Read: PS5 Not Connecting to Controller
Solution 4: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed
How do I improve my Wi-Fi Speed?
PS5 Error Code NW-102307-3 also occurs when the router is too far from your PC,
so, try bringing your router close to your system, and will receive strong signals leading to a stable internet connection.
Make sure you use a wireless device that is compatible with the 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz.
And if you can’t do this then try buying a powerful router that will provide you strong and wide signals around your house.
Or you can establish a wired internet connection too.
And then check for PS5 Error Code NW-102307-3 solved.
After improving the Wifi speed if you still have Error Code NW-102307-3 then move to the next solution.
Solution 5: How to Change Your DNS Settings On PS5?
There are some faulty DNS servers that may cause PS5 NW-102307-3.
So, let’s change the DNS Settings:
- Click Settings > Network > Settings.
- Then click Set Up Internet Connection.
- Click on the network you are using.
- Now click Advanced Settings > DNS Settings > Manual.
- For Primary settings enter 188.8.131.52 and for Secondary 184.108.40.206 to match the Google DNS.
- Then click OK to save the changes.
- And Reboot your PS5 to check if NW-102307-3 is gone.
Solution 6: Update the System Software Automatically to Fix NW-102307-3
If changing DNS didn’t fix PS5 error code NW-102307-3, then you need to update your PS5 System software to the latest version. Make sure your PS5 has a proper internet connection.
How do I update my PS5 software?
So, you will be updating the system software automatically:
- On your screen with the help of the PS5 DualSense controller go to Settings.
- Now select System > System Software Update and Settings.
- Next set updates to download and install automatically.
- Then select Update System Software and your PS5 will check for updates.
If there are any updates, then after that PS5 will handle all the worries and all you need to do is wait to get your NW-102307-3 fixed.
Solution 7: Update Your Router’s Firmware
If the above solution didn’t fix your PS5 NW-102636-8 then updating your router software will do the job.
Sometimes an outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in unable to connect to the internet.
So, it’s best to update your router firmware, and here’s how you can do this:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
Also Read: PS5 error code NP-107938-8
Solution 8: Call Your ISP to Fix PS5 Error Code NW-102636-8
The least you can do to solve NW-102636-8 is contact your Internet Service Provider(ISP).
They will access that data which you can’t and will know what’s going wrong with your internet connection.
Moreover, tell your ISP to open the following ports:
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 ~ 65535
And if the situation is worse then they will be sending a professional and make it work for you.
Solution 9: Contact PS5 Support
The last way you can sort out PS5 NW-102636-8 is to Contact PS5 Support.
The issue can be specific to your console and PS5 Support can possibly fix this.
I hope these solutions helped you overcome PS5 Error Code NW-102636-8, NW-102307-3.
And if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.
What ports to forward for PS5?
The port forward for PS5 is mostly TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480, and UDP: 3478, 3479,49152～65535.
Why can’t my PlayStation connect to the server?
Your PlayStation can’t connect to the server as the server may be down or your internet connection not working properly
How long does it take for PSN to do maintenance?
It takes about 2 hours for PSN to do maintenance