Getting Netflix Error Code m7353-5101 when you stream a movie or when you log in to Netflix?
No need to worry!
When you resume a movie after some time and the error came again on the specific browser?
Error says: Unexpected Error on Netflix
I’ve got you covered with some quick and easy fixes to get rid of Netflix Error Code m7353-5101!
Netflix is a Mainstream app for movie/series fans. Any interference while you streaming Netflix. It can be really bothersome when errors hit and halt us from using Netflix.
Before we get started, let’s look at why does Netflix Error Code m7353-5101 even occur?
What does Netflix Error Code m7353-5101 mean? What is it?
Netflix Error Code m7353-5101 means when:
- Some third-party application/extension is interfering while you are streaming a movie/series on Netflix.
- Sometimes cookies & cache can cause this Error Code m7353-5101 so we have to clean the History.
- Sometimes your browsers are outdated which might be the cause of error Code m7353-5101.
Why Does Unexpected Error on Netflix Occur?
Unexpected Error occurs due to multiple reasons but if your Netflix is giving you Error Code m7353-5.101, then this might be due to the interference of the third-party extensions.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code m7353-5101?
To fix this Error Code m7353-5101 there multiple quick ways.s to solve the error:
- Restart your PC or any other device where you using Netflix.
- Update your browser with the latest version
- Try using another browser.
If these quick fixes didn’t work for. r you, then follow the detailed solution giving below:
Video Guide For Netflix Error Code M7353-5101?
Solution 1: Disable Extensions
Netflix error code m7353 5101 can be the result of an extension on your browser.
The extension can be the cause of the crashing of the Netflix application.
So, we will try disabling the extension one by one to see which extension is barring the streaming of Netflix.
To Disable Extension follow the given steps:
NOTE: This solution is based on Chrome browser but these steps also apply on the other browsers too.
1. In your system, visit the Chrome address bar.
2. Next, type “chrome://extensions” in the Chrome address bar and press the Enter key.
- Open Google Chrome on the top right side of the browser you will see three dots Click on them.
- A setting menu will open then click on the More tools option.
- A further menu will open where you able to see the Extensions option Click On it.
3. Now you will be able to see a list of extensions on your screen.
- All the enabled extensions will appear blue.
- while all the disabled extensions will appear grey.
- You have to look at all the enabled extensions in the list that are not necessary.
To disable these extensions, press the toggle button.
5. After disabling the extensions, visit the Netflix page.
6. In the end after Refreshing it and Netflix error m7353 5101 will be fixed.
Solution 2: Clear your browser’s cookies & cache.
Cookie & cache is sometimes is the cause of the unexpected error occur in Netflix. So it’s good to try to eliminate the cookies & cache. if you do not clear the cookie & cache it will show errors again and again due to the old data stuck in the cookie.
- Try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache data. In Google Chrome, press the Ctrl + Shift + Del hotkey.
1. Press Ctrl + H.
2. The History page will open.
3. On the left side Click on Clear browsing data.
- Select the All-Time option for the time range.
- Select the Cookies and Cached data options.
- Click the Clear data button.
- And your cookies and cache will be cleared.
READ ALSO: Source Not Supported Chromecast on Netflix?
Solution 3: Turn Off Third-Party Antivirus Software
Sometimes the third-party antivirus you installed is preventing you to stream on Netflix smoothly. so you need to disable the antivirus for few minutes to check if the antivirus is preventing Netflix to load on the web browser.
In order, to disable the antivirus follow the step below :
- Select the arrow button on the taskbar a Small menu will open.
- Then left-click on the Avast antivirus icon.
- The setting menu will open select ” Avast shield control “
- A further menu you will open select ” 10 minutes option“.
And try to do these three solutions step by step and first try quick fixes.
Hope this will help you out.