How To Livestream On YouTube/Twitch From PS5 – Stream On PS5 Without Capture Card?
Are you looking to broadcast your gaming skills live without any technical requirements or additional cost of streaming on Youtube/Twitch?
If yes, then we have the perfect answer to your problem.
How to Connect Twitch account with PSN-ID?
To connect the Twitch account with your PSN-ID here’s what you need to do:
- Start any game you want to Livestream on Twitch
- Now press the create button on the controller and select the Transfer tab at the bottom.
- Next, click the Twitch button to get to the actual connection process.
- Then you will be seeing a QR code on your screen and scan it with your mobile.
- And follow the on-screen instructions.
Do you need a capture card to stream on PS5?
How To Livestream On YouTube/Twitch From PS5 Without Capture Card?
So if you want to Livestream your game on YouTube/Twitch from PS5 then,
You need to follow the steps below:
- Launch the game on your PS5 which you want to Livestream.
- Now press the Create button on the PS5 DualSense controller and select the Broadcast option.
- And then you get both the options either Twitch or Youtube.
- Now choose Broadcast options and set things according to your own choice but make sure the video quality is 60 fps.
- At the end just select the Go Live button and you will be ready to stream on Youtube/Twitch.