Are you experience Minecraft Can’t Join World Error?
Playing Minecraft and trying to join a world your friend is hosting but being unable to join their world?
Your friends might be hosting the world on Xbox or PC, and you get an error message saying:
Unable to connect to Server
Minecraft Can’t Join World
You Don’t need to worry: we have compiled the best solutions for you. But before that, you might have some questions in your mind so let’s answer your questions regarding Minecraft Join World Error.
Why does Minecraft say unable to connect to the world?
There are multiple reasons for being unable to connect to the Minecraft worlds But many rectify Minecraft Can’t Join World Error it by disabling their Firewall (Solution 3)
Why can I not play multiplayer on Minecraft?
This is happing due to the setting in your game or console setting So better Enable the Multiplayer (solution:1)
Why won’t it let me join my friends Minecraft world?
All of the players should quit the game and restart their console/PC. Now log back in and wait this will eradicate any barrier which restraining your friends
The CPU Guide brings you the Best Offer. We have been partnered with ExpressVPN for an exclusive offer for our readers.Editor’s Choice: Express VPN For COD
Get 3 Months FREE on a ONE-year Subscription to Express VPN by using this special LINK to get rid of Minecraft Server Connection Timed Out
100% money-back guarantee: Don’t miss this opportunity!
Video Guide For Minecraft Can’t Join World Error:
Solution 1: Enabling Multiplayer
Most players are not able to connect to the worlds they desire. The main cause of not being able to connect with worlds is Not enabling the Multiplayer in your Xbox account. In order to rectify this error follow the instruction down below.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Now go to the Xbox official site
- Now, click on the tab of Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
- Make sure that the option of You can join Multiplayer games is Allowed.
- Save changes and Exit.
- And now Restart your Computer
Solution 2: Updating Windows and Minecraft
- Go to Search
- Type Setting in the Search bar
- Click on the Settings
- A Setting window will open
- Now Click on the “Update & Security“
- A future window will open
- Now Chk if there is need to Update your Window
- Then Click on install To update the Windows
- After Installing the update Now restart your PC
- Now Minecraft Can’t Join World Error will be Fixed.
Minecraft Server Connection Timed Out?
Solution 3: Disabling Windows Firewall
Windows firewall is a feature that protects you from harmful functions coming from the internet. But sometimes Firewall blocks some good data Too which will cause the error occurring in-game or application just like Minecraft Can’t Join World Error.
In order to have a smooth experience we have to Turn off the firewall to fix Minecraft Can’t Join World Error.
- Press Windows button
- Now type in search bar “Firewall“
- Now click on it
- Windows Defender Firewall will Open
- Now on the side menu, you will see different options
- Select on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off
- Now Firewall setting Window will open.
- Now Select Turn off Option as marked in solution down below
- Now you successfully Turn off your Firewall.
Note:Deactvate the Any game bossters if you are using this will aslo cause Minecraft Can’t Join World Error.
Solution 4: Use a VPN to Minecraft Server Connection Timed Out
Maybe Minecraft Can’t Join World Error lies in that specific region.
You can switch regions by also using a VPN too.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without giving Minecraft Can’t Join World Error..
WE Hope the above-mentioned solution will help you to rectify the Minecraft Can’t Join World Error.
Share Your Experience Down below.