How to Make a Stonecutter? Stone cutter recipe?
The Stonecutter in Minecraft helps you make a stone smooth and can be used for crafting tables and stones.
It can also help you craft stone-related blocks more precisely.
So below you will learn How to Make a Stonecutter Minecraft.
Is it better to use a stonecutter in Minecraft?
How to Make a Stonecutter in Minecraft PC/Mac?
First of all, to make a Stonecutter in Minecraft you need the two most important things which are
1 iron ingot and 3 stones which can be found easily in caves, ravines, or Minecraft villages.
Just follow the steps below for the stone cutter recipe for PC/Mac version:
- Go to the crafting menu and you will see a 3 x 3 crafting board.
- Now place 1 iron ingot on the 2nd box 1st row.
- And place 1 stone on each box in the 2nd row.
- If the materials are placed right you will see a stonecutter will be formed on the right on the 3 x 3 grid.
- In the end, you can move the Stonecutter to the inventory for stone cutting.
- And your stonecutter Minecraft recipe will e complete.
To give the command to the Stonecutter type @p stonecutter 1 in the dialog box.
How to Carve a Pumpkin in Minecraft
How to Make a Stonecutter in Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
The Bedrock edition includes PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and others.
So all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Launch Minecraft
- Go to the Crafting menu and add the ingredients to the 3 x 3 grid.
- 1 iron ingot in the 2nd column 1st box.
- 1 stone one the 1st column 2nd box.
- 1 polished granite on 2nd column 2nd box.
- 1 polished andesite on 3rd column 2nd box.
- Now follow Steps 4 and 5 as mentioned above.
- And your stonecutter mc will be complete.
I hope you get to know How to Make a Stonecutter and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.