Recently Lost Ark players are complaining about getting a “Cannot connect to the Server” error. This error comes even in the middle of the game. This is very frustrating for any player who’s experiencing it.
Here is a player sharing his experience about the “cannot connect to the server” error.
And some of the users connected this error with heavy traffic errors.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Lost Ark “Cannot connect to the server“.
Users face this error as Error 10010 as well on Lost Ark!
What Causes Lost Ark “Cannot Connect to the Server” Error?
Although there are many causes leading to Lost Ark “Cannot Connect to the Server Please Restart the Game” Error
But here are 4 common ones:
- Lost Ark is played by a huge number of users so, the server might be overloaded.
- The outdated drivers can also lead to cannot connect to the server.
- Your internet connection might be slow.
- A corrupted DNS cache can also result in Lost Ark “Cannot Connect to the Server Existing Game” Error.
Solution 1: Check the Server Status
Before trying anything, we recommend it to check the server status of Lost Ark.
If the servers are down, then this is the main cause behind the Lost Ark “cannot connect to the server error“ or any other error popping up.
To confirm the server status, you can go to the Lost Ark Twitter page where they update the player about the upcoming maintenance or any technical issue on the server.
Our team is working to fix the disconnections that players in all regions are experiencing. We’ll implement it at 06:15am PT / 3:15pm CEST— Lost Ark (@playlostark) May 19, 2022
This will disconnect all players but you should be able to reconnect immediately afterwards.
You can also visit their server status website for a quick check on the server services.
Solution 2: Restart the Game & PC
Whenever you encounter a “cannot connect to the server” error or any game bug, you should restart the game.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software is clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other device you use.
After restarting the game & PC, it’s good to update your platform OS to achieve a better gaming experience.
Solution 3: Keep your PC Updated
Outdated drivers in your PC or your current Windows version cannot support the new connectivity parameter of your internet.
As you update your Windows, all the drivers are updated too and this will fix the cannot connect to the server.
So, here is how you can update your PC:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the Settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new window will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates
- If there is any update, it will start updating the PC
- After the updating is done check if the Lost Ark “can’t connect to the server” error is fixed or not.
If Updating your system didn’t work out with Lost Ark’s “cannot connect to the server” error, then try closing unwanted programs.
Solution 4: Close Unwanted Programs on Windows 11/10
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Lost Ark “Cannot Connect to the Server” error.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Lost Ark Can’t Connect to the Server Error,” is solved or not.
If you are still unable to summon someone in your world, then it’s time to verify your game file to check if you have any corrupted files.
Solution 5: Verify the Game Files to Fix the “Can’t Connect to the Server” Error
Sometimes the game file will get corrupted or get deleted, which eventually causes cannot connect to the server Lost Ark issue.
Verify Game File in Steam (Client software)
Follow the steps to verify the game file on steam software:
- Launch the Steam Software
- Now login in the steam
- Navigate to the library
- Select the game and right-click on the game
- Now select properties
- Now click on the “Local file” Option
- A further menu will open
- Click on the “Verify integrity of game file“
- Now the software is starting to verify the files and this will take some time.
Video Guide: How to Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam
Solution 6: Check Antivirus Software
Sometimes the third-party antivirus you installed is preventing you to play Lost Ark.
So, you need to disable the antivirus for a few minutes to check if the antivirus is preventing Lost Ark to load properly.
In order, to disable the antivirus follow the step below :
- Select the arrow button on the taskbar a Small menu will open.
- Then click left on the Avast antivirus icon.
- The setting menu will open and select ” Avast shield control “
- In a further menu, you will select the “ 10 minutes option“
- Now restart the game.
Switch to better anti-virus if the antivirus is causing the Lost Ark Server “Cannot Connect to the Server” Error.
Solution 7: Switch To Better Antivirus
If the above solution shows that your antivirus is causing the Lost Ark “Cannot Connect to the Server” Error then it’s time to change the antivirus.
The CPU Guide brings you the best-discounted deals on Top Tier Antivirus.
I am listing down some Best Anti-Virus with Exclusive discounted offers for The CPU Guide readers.
Hope all the solutions help you solve the Lost Ark “Can’t Connect to the Server” Error.
If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down below or you can reach us on our social handles.
Our Social Handles!