According to several reports by affected God of War Ragnarok players, whenever they try to download the game on PS5, the “Stuck on queued for copying” error appears on the screen.
I have been also a victim of this too
but eventually got it fixed so, i thought why not share it with you guys
and below are the 7 quick fixes for you to get over Queued for Copying Error on PS5.
Solution 1: Restart Your PS5
Whenever you encounter God of War Ragnarok Stuck on Queued for Copying Error or any game bug, you should restart the PS5.
Restarting the console will eliminate any temporary error occurring due to the old cache.
So here is how You can restart your PS5:
- Turn on the PS5
- Press the Playstation button the quick menu will appear
- Select the Power option the small menu will appear
- Select the “Restart” Option
- Your PS5 restarts successfully
Still facing the error then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart your Router
The next thing you need to do to get over God of War Ragnarok Stuck on Queued for Copying is to power cycle your router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs.
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router entirely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
If the internet connection is working fine then try the next solution.
Solution 3: Update your Game on PS5
Sometimes an outdated game can lead to error so, it’s best to check for updates.
Here is how you can update God of War Ragnarok on your PS5 easily:
- Open the PS5
- Go select God of War Ragnarok
- Press the options button the small menu will open
- Select the “Check For Updates“
- The game will start installing the update and the patch will also be installed with this upgrade.
Solution 4: Cleaning The Blu-Ray/DVD Disc
The next thing you need to do is make sure the disc is not dirty if the God of War Ragnarok error occurs
For this you need to do is:
- Eject the disc manually by pressing the Eject button on your console
- OR you can press the Options button on your DualSenese controller which is on the Home menu which will give you the option to Eject Disc.
- Now check the disc carefully for any scratches or smudges underside.
- Clean the disc using a clean, soft microfiber cloth.
- Insert the Disc back into your console
Solution 5: Update the System Software Automatically
Make sure your PS5 is updated to the latest version.
and your PS5 has a proper internet connection before trying the solution.
How do I update my PS5 software?
So, you will be updating the system software automatically:
- On your screen with the help of the PS5 DualSense controller go to Settings.
- Now select System > System Software Update and Settings.
- Next set updates to download and install automatically.
- Then select Update System Software and your PS5 will check for updates.
If there are any updates, then after that PS5 will handle all the worries and all you need to do is wait.
Solution 6: Rebuild Database on PS5
This is also the best solution that has worked out for many users fixing God of War Ragnarok Stuck on Queued for Copying Error.
- First, make sure your PS5 System Software is up to date
- Connect the PS5 DualSense controller to a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller to pair it.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and will boot in Safe Mode.
- Now go down to option number 5 and select “Rebuild Database“
- Wait for the process to complete
Solution 7: Contact PlayStation Support
If none of the above solutions didn’t work for you then all you can do is visit the PlayStation Official Website and tell them about the God of War Ragnarok Stuck on Queued for Copying Error on their support page and they will typically reply to you within 24 hours.
Make sure you tell all the solutions you have applied to your console. This will help the support agent to identify the main reason for this error.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.