I know you would be stressed up right now and thinking
- Restarting Your PC
- Quitting Discord
- Ending Discord from Task Manager
- Clearing Cache
- Checking for any third-party programs interfering
- Reinstalling Discord
The best news is:
But first here are some questions which you should know relating to your problem
What does a Java Script error mean?
It occurs due to mistakes such as a missing character in code or a specified object that cannot be found.
It means it can no longer access the files to complete the process and you need to get into the quarantine vault of your anti-virus software.
So just relax, because all you need to do is follow these 4 solutions.
Read More: Complete Guide: Discord Errors Solved
- Go to the Task Manager and End all tasks related to Discord
- Press the Windows key and type Run in the search box
- Enter and RUN command box will appear
- Type %appdata% in the Run command box
- Right-click on the Discord folder and select Delete
- After this process restart your PC
Read More: Discord Installation Failed
Recommended Accessories & Add-Ons
||🛒-Buy Rogue High-Back LED-Lit Gaming Chair Now|
|🛒-Buy Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Now|
|🛒-Buy NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 Wi-Fi Router Now|
Also Read: Discord Not Opening
I am sure this method will solve your problem. Sometimes the solution lies in the app as many features update regularly so why not uninstall Discord and update it by downloading a new version.
Simply follow these steps:
- Press Windows + R and a Run command box will appear
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the command box and press Enter
- An application manager will appear and look for Discord in it
- After finding it Right-click on Discord and select uninstall
Note: The following steps are similar to the first solution
- Hold Windows Key + R
- Type “%appdata% “and press Enter which will show you all the app folder that contains their Contents such as cache
- Locate the Discord folder and delete it. If you can’t find a discord folder, it can be possibly hidden.
- Select View from the top bar and check the Hidden Items option
- Now install the latest version of Discord and restart your PC again
- Click the Windows icon on the left corner at the bottom of your screen.
- Right-click computers on the right side of your Start menu and then select Manage which will be needing your administrative permission to access it.
- Navigate to Server Manager and then into the Features section.
- On the right side click the Add Feature option.
- Add Feature Wizard should open and then search for “Quality Windows Audio Video Experience” and tick the box next to it
- Click the Next option at the bottom to proceed
- Confirm Installation using the QWAVE option, and wait until the process is being carried out.
- Restart your PC after the installation is complete.
Read More: Discord Keyboard Shortcuts
Bonus Solution: Using Antivirus?
Antiviruses can block an app from functioning fully, and it needs to be added to the white list so the antivirus doesn’t affect it.
Add it to your exclusions by going into antivirus settings.
Can’t figure out? Comment down your antivirus and we will guide you