Dev Error 6036? Modern Warfare Dev error 6036?
Are you experiencing the same error whenever you join a multiplayer mode in Warfare?
Most users screen goes black and the only thing that is shown on their screen is Dev error 6036
So you don’t need to worry because we have compiled a list of solutions for you but it’s a time taking drill.
What is the Dev error 6036?
- The files in the game folder are corrupted or damaged
- While playing the multiplayer mode the map doesn’t download fully
Video Guide: How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036
Solution 1: Force Update Warzone
How do I Fix Warzone Dev Error 6036?
Force reupdating warzone have fixed Call Of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036 for many users as reported.
So we just need to delete some files so battle.net allows the game to update itself.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Make sure the COD warzone is not running in the background
- Look for the Call Of Duty Warzone installation folder where you saved it the first time
- The default location for the file is C:\Users\CURRENTUSER\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files
- Now delete all the files which are NOT in the folder
- Launch Warzone and your updates will be installed automatically
If this option didn’t work then you can get your files back from recycle bin.
Solution 2: Scan and Repair Via Battle.Net to fix Dev Error 6036 Modern Warfare
Sometimes the software you are using to play Call Of Duty Warfare may have some corrupted files
Which lead to Warfare Dev Error 6036.
How do you scan and repair in modern warfare?
So here is how you scan and repair in Modern Warfare:
- Make sure the COD Warzone is not running in the background.
- Launch Battle.net and select Game from the top menu.
- Click on COD Modern Warzone/Warfare.
- Now click on Options and select Scan & Repair.
- Click on Begin Scan.
- After the process is complete restart your PC.
- And launch your Warfare again to check if Call Of Duty Warfare Dev Error 6036 is fixed.
IF this didn’t help you solve the Dev Error 6036 then the next solution will definitely help you to eliminate the Dev Error 6036.
Solution 3: Disable Cache Spot and Cache Sun Shadows
This is the least you can go to solve Call Of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036
And I am sure disabling cache spot and sun shadows will fix it.
How do you turn off shadows in Warzone?
Here is How you can disable Cache Spot and Cache sun shadows:
- Launch COD Warzone
- Now click on Options and select the Graphics tab
- Under Shadow & Lighting disable Cache Spot Shadows and Cache Sun Shadows
- Now after saving changes restart Warzone to check Dev Error 6036 is fixed
I hope your Dev Error 6036 Modern Warefare/Warzone is solved.
If you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.
How do I fix error 6036 on PS4?
To fix the Modern Warfare Dev error on PS4. firstly you have to delete the extra files in your game. But you have to be careful and make sure that no folder is deleted in this process.
How do I fix the Modern Warfare Dev error?
Here is how you can fix dev error 6036 warzones by performing these solutions:
1. Update Your Graphics Driver
2. Force Update Warzone
3. Scan and Repair Via Battle.Net
4. Disable Cache Spot and Cache Sun Shadows