According to Spotify Support, new podcasts can take a while to appear in the search results, hence the users have to remain patient. Still, if a previously heard podcast not showing up on Spotify, we have solutions to fix this for you.
Solution 1: Check Spotify Server Status
Sometimes the issue lies in the server instead of the App so you should check if the server is running perfectly or low. Here’s how you will check the server:
- Visit Spotify’s official Twitter account
- If the Spotify server is down, you will get to know from the status or by some tweets by Spotify.
- Pay attention to the tweet timestamps to ensure that they’re not discussing an earlier time in which Spotify was not working
Then all you need to do is wait until the podcast not showing up on Spotify issue from their end. And if the Spotify server is not down then continue to the next solution
Read More: Spotify Keeps on Pausing? [SOLVED]
Solution 2: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Podcasts not working on Spotify”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
Solution 3: Use a different Spotify account
It seems to be a strange fix but using a different Spotify account on your device will help you get over Spotify Podcasts not showing in library.
So, you need to log out of your Spotify account and sign in to any one of your friend’s or family member account on your device.
If the Podcasts are showing up in their account then you need to re-log into your account and play any music to see if you get to fix Podcasts not working on Spotify. And if you still can’t see the Podcasts on Spotify then try the next solution.
Solution 4: Clear offline Cache from Spotify Desktop App
Clearing the offline Cache from Spotify will help to rectify this error. Some errors like podcast not showing up on Spotify occur due to too much cache has been stored in the software.
So, it’s recommended to clean the cache to solve podcasts not working on Spotify. Here is how you can clear offline cache from the Spotify Desktop app:
- Open the Spotify
- On the top right corner of the middle window, you can see your user name
- Click on your name the small menu will appear
- Click on the Settings
- Settings Window will open scroll down and click on the “SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS“
- Find the “Offline storage location” heading
- Under this heading, you can see the Path is written
- Press Windows + E the file explorer will open
- Now follow the path when you reach the storage folder, delete all the files in it
- After that restart the Spotify.
After restarting, if you don’t get to fix podcast not showing up on Spotify, then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 5: Clear Spotify App Cache
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted leading to podcast not showing up on Spotify.
What will happen if I clear my cache on Spotify?
So, clearing up cache from your mobile or any other device will get podcasts not working on Spotify fixed and it won’t delete any of your personal data.
When you will choose the option for clear data your all progress, log in details, and app data will be cleared and you will have to sign again to your Spotify account to fix podcast not showing up on Spotify.
How to Clear Spotify Cache on Android?
- Go to Settings > App
- Look for Spotify.
- Tap on Storage and then Clear Cache.
- Tap on Clear data and then tap OK from the pop-up menu.
And Spotify Podcasts not showing in library on android will be fixed.
How to Clear Spotify Cache on iOS?
Here’s how you can clear Spotify cache on iOS:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General > iPhone Storage.
- Look for Spotify
- Tap on it and then select Offload App
This will clear the cache and fix the podcast not showing up on Spotify iOS
If you still can’t see your favorite podcasts on Spotify then you need to reinstall the app.
Solution 6: Reinstall Spotify On the Desktop
If you couldn’t fix the podcast not showing up on Spotify after clearing the cache then one thing you can try is reinstalling Spotify.
As the error could be due to a corrupted installation of the Spotify app before so, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the Spotify app follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Look for the Spotify app and right-click on it to Uninstall.
- Go to Spotify’s official website and download the latest version.
- Once complete, run this executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
- Now launch Spotify and you should be able to listen to songs with lyrics.
How To Reinstall Spotify For Android:
- Tap and hold on the Spotify icon
- Select the Uninstall option or tap on the Remove app icon
- Now reinstall it from Playstore and Appstore
And if this didn’t work in fixing the podcast not showing up on Spotify then continue to the last fix.
Solution 7: Contact Spotify Support
If none of the above solutions worked for you to solve podcasts not working on Spotify then, you can contact Spotify on their official website and let them know about your problem in detail.
Complete video guide on where to contact Spotify:
A podcast not showing up on Spotify can indicate that maybe the broadcaster has removed it from the platform. However, if you are running your own Podcast and you are sure that it exists on the platform, you can always try the fixes mentioned in this article to resolve Spotify podcast not showing up.
What is wrong with my Spotify?
When your Spotify is not working right you should restart the app and check for the updates on Appstore and play store.
Why can’t I see podcasts on Spotify?
You can’t see Podcasts on Spotify due to too much cache data or your internet connection might be slow.
What to do when Spotify podcast not working?
Try the Clean reinstall method, also check the strength of your network connection.