Are you getting Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100?
Did the error message say”Unable to connect to the network device“?
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100.
Video Guide: Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
Solution 1: Check For Active Internet Connection to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
Make sure your console is connected to an actual and active internet connection or else you won’t be able to download any game.
Here’s what you need to do to fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100:
- Make sure your Nintendo switch is placed only 10ft apart from your Wi-Fi router.
- In the Home, menu select the gear icon to go to System Settings.
- Now select Internet > Internet Settings and the switch will search for nearby WiFi Signals.
- Next, choose your network name from the Wi-Fi list and connect to the internet.
- If your network name/Wi-Fi router name is not showing then move a bit closer to the router and search again by pressing the Y button on your Switch.
- Or you can re-enter the Wi-Fi password again.
- Go to the Home Menu and select User Settings.
- And scroll down to click Update Download Progress.
If the error persists then proceed to the next solution to solve Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
Read Also: How To Fix Nintendo Switch Error 2811-7503
Solution 2: Check Nintendo Server Down
Sometimes the Nintendo server is down due to maintenance or some technical issue. If you are not aware of such any maintenance activity you can confirm it by visiting Nintendo’s official website where you can see the servers are down or not.
Read Also: Nintendo Switch Overheated
Solution 3: Hard Reset Your Nintendo Switch to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
What you need to do is hard reset or force reboot to overcome the Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
Just follow these steps to fix the Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
- Connect your AC adapter to your Nintendo Switch and wait for 15 to 20 minutes until the battery charges.
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 12 seconds
- Press the power button once to turn the console back on
- Now connect your Switch to the internet and the games will start to download.
- Just be sure that you don’t run any other software on your console after the restart
Solution 4: Change to a Different Network to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
Some users reported facing Error code 2110-1100 when connecting to a particular network, such as their home Wi-Fi, but it goes away when they switch to a different network.
If you’re using your home or office network to play games, try switching to mobile data hotspot to see if not downloading games is solved.
If so, you may need to reconfigure your router’s ports.
Solution 5: Power Cycling Internet Router
Sometimes, a corrupted DNS cache may accumulate or other startup configurations in the router leading to Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
Therefore, at this step, you will completely clear this cache by turning the router off and on. Here is how you can do it:
- Disconnect power from the router.
- Press and hold the power button of the router for at least 10 seconds.
- Connect the power and wait for the router to start.
- Try connecting to the game and see if the Nintendo Error code 2110-1100 is fixed.
Read Also: Nintendo Switch Overheated
Solution 6: Call Your ISP
The least you can do to solve the Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100
is contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
They will access that data which you can’t and will know what’s going wrong with your internet connection.
Moreover, tell your ISP to open the following ports:
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 ~ 65535
Solution 7: Contact with Support
If none of the above solutions worked for you then there is only one way is left. Now you have to contact Nintendo customer support in order to solve Nintendo Switch Error Code. Explain to them what issue is bothering you and they will assist you in the best manner to solve your matter.
Hope all of the above solutions help you to solve Nintendo Switch Error Code 2110-1100.
Share your experience in the comment section down below.
How do you fix a corrupted Nintendo switch?
To fix corrupted Nintendo Switch you have to follow this solution:
1. Update the Nintendo Switch
2. Check for the corrupted data
3. Power cycle your router
4. Call your ISP
5. Contact with Nintendo Switch support
Does SanDisk work with switch?
Yes, Sandisk is one of the finest SD card makers which provides high-quality cards to enhance the user experience. SanDisk cards work excellently in the Nintendo Switch.
What does Maintenance Mode do on switch?
The Maintenance Mode allows the user to update and reset the device without losing any data on the console.