After updating with a new patch the game users are reporting that there are experiencing Elden Ring Connection Issues on their Windows Laptop/PC.
Many players are getting frustrated due to these connection issues. It is observed that many players have their own internet issues but some server issues are also causing Elden Ring Connection Issues.
To eliminate these connection issues of Elden Ring on Windows 11, The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve new Elden Ring Connection Issues.
Solution 1: Check the Server Status
Before trying anything, it is recommended to check the server status of Elden Ring.
If the servers are down then this is the main cause behind the Elden Ring Connection Issues.
To confirm the server status you can to the Elden Ring twitter page where they update the player about the upcoming maintenance or any technical issue in the server
Solution 2: Restart the Game to fix Elden Ring Connection Issues
Whenever you encounter Elden Ring Connection Issues or any game bug, you should restart the game.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software is clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other platform you use.
Solution 3: Close Unwanted Programs
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Elden Ring white screen crash on startup.
If there are too many programs running in the background that is using too much internet and causing the “Elden Ring Connection Issues.”
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Elden Ring Connection Issues.” is solved or not.
Solution 4: Keep your PC Updated
Sometimes your outdated PC is the main cause of the Outdated Wi-Fi Drivers on Windows 11.
Outdated drivers in your PC or your current Windows version are not able to support the new connectivity parameter of your internet.
As you update your Windows, all the drivers are updated too and this will fix the Elden Ring Connection Issues.
So, here is how you can do update your PC:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the Settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new window will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates
- If there is any update, it will start updating the PC
- After the updating is done check if the “Elden Ring Connection Issues.” is fixed or not.
If Updating your system didn’t work out with Elden Ring Connection Issues. Won’t Launch then try turning off overclocking.
Solution 5: Update Graphics Card Driver on Windows 11 thorough Device manager
Update the graphic card driver, might the outdated graphic driver be causing the Elden Ring Connection Issues.
Here is how you can update graphic drivers on Windows 11:
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open Device Manager
- Then select the display adapter
- A further menu will open and find your video driver
- Click right on the graphic card name
- Click on the updated driver
- Now succsscefully the graphic driver are updated.
For the dedicated GPU drivers, upgradations follow the next solution
Solution 6: Check for Driver’s Updates of GPU/Video Card OF different company
One of the main and highlighted issues is the GPU drivers are outdated, simultaneously the video card also has outdated drivers.
It’s unable for GPU to go align with the update/modern gaming experience. So, we recommend updating the video card drivers. And providing you direct links to main GPU-making companies
After updating the GPU drivers check Elden Ring Won’t Launch is fixed or not.
If not then try to power cycle your wifi router. Follow the next solution to Power cycle you router.
Solution 7: Power Cycle your WIFI Router to Elden Ring Connection Issues.
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing errors in and Elden Ring Connection Issues.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if this will Speed Up Your Internet Connection on Windows
Make sure all devices which are affected in the process are accurately fixed back.
Solution 8: Clear DNS Cache and Data to Fix Elden Ring Connection Issues.
Since clearing the DNS cache removes all the entries and forces your computer to repopulate those addresses the next time you try accessing those websites.
This won’t affect performance and will fix “Elden Ring Connection Issues.“.
- Click on the Windows start icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then press Windows key + R.
- The Run box will appear. Type cmd.exe, and click on OK.
- Then on the cmd window, enter the following commands: (Note: Type the following commands, and hit Enter after every command)
- netsh winsock reset
Hope all of the above solutions help you solve connection errors in Elden Ring.
If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down below or you can reach us on our social handles.