Is your Discord Search not Working?
How do I fix discord search?
You can fix discord search by following the steps given in Solution 1.
Why is discord search not working?
Discord search not working as the application can be held back by bugs which annoy users such as your microphone sometimes doesn’t work and also your Discord search not working too, so you just need to relax.
All you need to do is: just read this and follow the upcoming Easy Steps
Solution 1: Visit Discord Website
Discord mostly relies on its servers and if your search is not working then this might be the cause so you just need to:
- Visit Discord Website
- Now go down the page and under Resources you will see Help and support
- After clicking it you will go to the Help Centre page
- Then choose section F.A.Q.S
- And you will see a list of Known Issues
If under the Known issues you find “Search Tool Not Working”, then it is clear that this issue is being fixed by discord. It will soon be solved and
And you will see the news about search tools not working and if it says that they are working on it or something like that then it might take some hours or even some minutes so just wait.
Solution 2: Send FeedBack To Discord Team to Fix Discord Search not Working
If the above solution does not work for you and you don’t see a message then all you need to do is:
- Go to the Homepage of the Discord and scroll down to Resources
- Then select Feedback and will go to a list of community topics
- Now select chat or other and write about your issue
- Just simply provide the subject, description, and the area where you got issues in the app(macOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android
- And then submit it.
Solution 3: Check For Updates
If your issue is solved or yet to be then you should surely check for updates maybe there’s an update to the app which will find a way to your Search not working.
For this first, you have to make sure your Discord app is fully closed.
Just go to the right bottom of your Taskbar, then Right-click Quit Discord. Restart discord to check for updates if there are any it will automatically update them.
This is also fixes discord calls not working issue.
- If you are an iPhone user:
- Go to App store
- check for updates under Available updates
- If you are an Android user:
- Go to Play store
- then under My apps and games
- check for Discord and update it.
I hope these solutions might help you fix Discord Search not Working issue.
First of all, it’s not a big problem
as the application can be held back by bugs which annoy users such as your microphone sometimes doesn’t work and also your Discord search not working too, so you just need to relax.
Moreover, if there are any questions you want to ask I would love to answer them.