Are you one of those users who wants to have a backup of a Spotify playlist that took you years or months to make and you don’t want to lose your favorite songs?
Like you, many users also asked how to save or export Spotify playlists in the Spotify Community.
The only way to backup your precious playlist is to export it into another format.
And for that, we will let you know in detail steps on How To Export Spotify Playlist.
Special Tracks: FOR YOU
How To Export Spotify Playlist To CSV?
Exporting Spotify playlist to CSV playlists is an easy task to do and you can do it with the help of Exportify which is a third part free tool.
So, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Exportify by following the link given on Github.
- Select Get Started.
- Connect the Exportify web app to your Spotify account. This is safe to do, so don’t worry about any security issues.
- When you are ready to proceed, select Agree.
- Now to save one of your playlists to a CSV file, click on the Export button.
- If you want to export all of your playlists, select Export All which will save a zip archive called spotify_playlists.zip
- And you will be able to Export Spotify Playlist to CSV format.
If you want to export Spotify playlist to TXT, then continue reading.
How To Export Spotify Playlist To TXT?
So, if you want to export Spotify Playlist to TXT format then follow the easy steps below:
- Go to TuneMyMusic’s official website.
- After starting it click on Spotify as the source.
- Now select Agree and then click on Load from your Spotify account.
- Click on Select Destination > Export to file.
- Select TXT format .
- After clicking on Start Moving My Music you will be able to Export Spotify Playlist To TXT.
To Export Spotify Playlist To Amazon Music:
- Follow the same steps from 1 to 3 as mentioned above.
- And select Destination as Amazon Music.
- After logging into your Amazon account you will be able to Export Spotify Playlist Amazon Music.
To Export Spotify Playlist To Apple Music follow the same steps as above but you need to log into your Apple id to export the Spotify playlist.
How To Export Spotify Playlist To MP3?
To export a Spotify playlist to MP3 you can use a third-party free tool known as Allavsoft:
- You can free download Allavsoft.
- After complete installation copy and paste the Spotify playlist link to Allavsoft
- Click on the Download button and then log in with your Spotify account.
Hope all the above steps helped you To Export Spotify Playlist.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section below
Our Social Handles!
How To Recover Recover Your Deleted Playlist on Spotify?
To recover your deleted playlist on Spotify you need to follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Spotify account
2. Click on your user icon from the top-right corner.
3. From the left pane of the account overview page, you’ll see the recover playlists option.
4. Select the menu and you will see the deleted or lost playlist in the next window.
5. Click the restore button next to the playlist you want to recover, and you will be able to recover your deleted Spotify Playlist.
How to export and backup music from Spotify to your iOS or Android devices?
To export and backup music from Spotify to your iOS or Android devices:
1. Open the app, and get your phone connected to the computer device.
2. Select some music files from the Media menu from the left pane.
3. Hit the open button for the initiation of the export.
4. When done, you’ll be able to find a backup copy of the designated folder.