Wondering How To Take a Screenshot On Huawei?
Do you want to take a screenshot to show your friends your new Huawei P30 Pro user interface?
If yes, then you are in the right place as,
if you are a student and want to take a screenshot of your work to send it to your friend.
Or you are a gamer and earned some huge points and wanted to save this as a memory by taking a screenshot,
or you like a social media post or blog and want to save it on your Huawei phone then,
You just need to read the article below on How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei using different ways.
Best Ways To Take a Screenshot on Huawei
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei?
And here’s how:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash or you will hear a shutter sound like the one when taking a picture.
- If you are taking a screenshot the first time you might end up locking your phone or changing the volume.
- Also in some older Huawei versions, you need to press the Power + Home buttons.
Moving on to the second way for taking screenshots on Huawei.
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei P30?
Some users don’t want to use buttons for taking screenshots so, for them, there’s a knuckle feature that can be found in Huawei’s latest versions and other models too.
So, here’s how you can turn on knuckle Screenshot on Huawei P30:
- Go to Settings > Smart assistance
- Tap on Motion control > Take screenshot.
- Make sure the Knuckle screenshot is enabled.
- Now you can double-tap on the screen with the knuckle of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Or you can draw a line at the part of the screen you want to capture making sure that the contact with the screen is not broken.
- And you can share, Edit, or Save screenshots using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei P30 Pro?
In Huawei P30 pro you can take a screenshot using the Scrolling feature.
Here’s how you can take a screenshot:
- Follow the above 1 to 3 steps to enable scrolling screenshots.
- Now knock your screen and hold to draw the letter S with a blue fuzzy line.
- Make sure you don’t lose contact with the screen while drawing the S.
- P30 pro will take a screenshot of the entire page by scrolling down automatically.
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei Using Google Assistant?
If you want to take a screenshot using your voice then the only way is to use Google Assistant.
You can enable Google Assistant and take a screenshot on Huawei by following the steps below:
- If you have this type of navigation bar then swipe the right corner bottom to upward and say “Okay Google, take a screenshot.”
- And if you got another type of navigation bar then press the circle option for a long time and you can say “Hello Google, take a screenshot.”
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei P40 Pro?
This is the last but the easiest way to take a screenshot on Huawei P40 pro with the help of the notification bar.
Here’s how to take a screenshot on Huawei:
- Swipe down the notification bar to open the notification panel.
- Find the screenshot button( ) located below.
- Click on it and it will automatically take a screenshot.
I hope you get to know How To Take a Screenshot On Huawei devices in different ways.
And if you have one on your mind so, share it with us in the comment section below.
How do you screenshot on Huawei without power button?
You can take a screenshot on Huawei without a power button using Google Assistant with the help of your voice.
How do you screenshot on Huawei P20?
You can take a screenshot on Huawei P20 by pressing the Volume down button and Power at the same time.
How do you print screen on a Huawei Matebook d15?
Press Win + Shift + S at the same time on a Huawei Matebook d15 and a menu will open from where you will be able to take a screenshot.