Wondering How To Take a Screenshot On Android?
Do you want to take a screenshot to show your friends your new Mobile user interface?
If yes, then you are in the right place as,
if you are a student and want to take a screenshot of your work to send it to your friend.
Or you are a gamer and earned some huge points and wanted to save this as a memory by taking a screenshot,
or you like a social media post or blog and want to save it on your Android Phone then,
you need to read the guide below that will let you know How To Take a Screenshot On Android devices.
Video Guide For Easy Ways To Take a Screenshot on Android Devices
How to Take a Screenshot on Android?
If you have a Samsung, Vivo, Redmi, or any android phone there’s only one same default way to take a screenshot.
And here’s how:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash or you will hear a shutter sound like the one when taking a picture.
- If you are taking a screenshot the first time you might end up locking your phone or changing the volume.
- Also in some older Android versions, you need to press the Power + Home buttons.
And phone varying from Motorola, LG, and HTC, and others use the same standard method.
How to Take a Screenshot on Android Using Gestures?
Some users don’t want to use buttons for taking screenshots so, for them, there’s a Palm swipe feature that can be found in Samsung’s latest versions and other phones too.
So, here’s how you can turn on Palm Swipe:
- Go to Settings > Advanced features.
- Select on Motions and gestures and toggle on Palm swipe to capture.
- Now swipe the edge of your hand across the screen to take a screenshot.
- Also, Motorola also offers the same function to take a screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot on Android Using Google Assistant?
If you want to take a screenshot using your voice then the only way is to use Google Assistant.
You can enable Google Assistant and take a screenshot on Android by following the steps below:
- If you have this type of navigation bar then swipe the right corner bottom to upward and say “Okay Google, take a screenshot.”
- And if you got another type of navigation bar then press the circle option for a long time and you can say “Hello Google, take a screenshot.”
How to Take a Screenshot on Android Using Quick Settings?
According to some Andriod manufacturers, you can take screenshots from the main menu options somewhere through the power options menu, the drop-down notification bar, and in Quick Ball if your device supports such a feature.
I hope you get to know How To Take a Screenshot On Android devices in different ways.
And if you have one on your mind so, share it with us in the comment section below.
How can I take a screenshot on my Samsung?
You can take a screenshot on your Samsung by pressing the Volume down button and Power at the same time.
How do you screenshot on an LG Android?
You can take a screenshot on your LG Android by pressing the Volume down button and Power button at the back same time.
Where is screenshot option in Samsung?
You can find the screenshot option in Android by swiping down the notification bar.