Xbox One Error 0x82D40003?
You just launch your game and you see an error message on your screen saying:
“Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if it’s a trial version that has expired, purchase the game or app from the Microsoft Store”.
You don’t need to worry about it. As you are not the only one who is facing this Xbox One Error 0x82D40003.
The good thing is that we have the most workable solutions for you to fix the ‘0x82D40003 error’
Well, today I am going to tell you how you can fix ‘0x82D40003 Xbox One’ by following these simple solutions.
But before coming to the solutions I would like to answer a few of your most asked questions:
What are the causes of the 0x82d40003 error on Xbox One?
Some various causes leading to Xbox One Error 0x82D40003 are listed below:
- The Xbox service may be down.
- The software might be outdated leading to bugs.
- There could be an issue with the account logged in.
Best Video Guide: 0x82d40003 error on Xbox One
Solution 1: Check Xbox Live Core Service Status
So first of all we need to check Xbox live core status because if it’s down then you won’t be able to log in and face an Xbox One Error 0x82D40003.
Here’s how you can check Xbox Live Core Service Status:
- Click here.
- If the service shows normal then everything would be OK.
- And if there are any alerts shown or something’s not right leading to Xbox One Error 0x82D40003 then you have to wait for everything to get normal.
Solution 2: Power Cycle Your Console to Fix Xbox One Error 0x82D40003
You may lose some game data while trying this solution as it will give a hard reset to the console also you need to move any object that might interfere with the wireless signals leading to Xbox Series X/S Error 0x82D40003
But this has worked for many users to help them solve 0x8027025a.
When you are sure that the controller signals won’t interfere then follow the steps given below.
So let’s power cycle your Xbox series X/S:
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.
- Now unplug the power supply from your console and wait for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Plug the power supply back into your console.
- Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
- Then press and hold the Xbox button on the controller until it gets lit.
- If you are still facing Xbox One Error 0x82D40003 then continue to the next solution.
Also Read: Xbox Series X Not Reading disc
Solution 3: Sign in with the account that Purchased the Game
As the Xbox One Error 0x82D40003 says that sign in with the account that purchased the game or app because the game you are trying to play may have been purchased with a different account.
So if this is the case then you will be able to get rid of 0x82D40003 Xbox One/Series X/S.
Here’s how you can log in with the account that made the purchase:
- To open the guide menu press the Xbox button on your controller.
- In the Sign in tab select Add new.
- Select to sign in with email, Skype, or mobile.
- Enter the password to complete the login procedure.
- Now select any one of the Sign-in & security preferences
- Those who use Kinect need to select the Sign in manually option
- Now to make the game available on your account you need to press the Xbox button on your controller again.
- Go to Settings and select the All Settings option.
- Then go to the Personalization tab, and select My home Xbox.
- Now to make the current account primary you need to select Make this my home Xbox
- In the end, you can sign in to your regular account and check if Xbox One Error 0x82D40003 is fixed or not.
If you are still facing 0x82D40003 Xbox One/Series X/S then, continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Re-Add Xbox User Profile to Fix 0x82D40003 Xbox One/Series X/S
Many users have solved this by re-adding the user profile and then signing in back again after restarting the console.
This will also help you clear cache and no game data will be lost.
Here’s how to do it:
- Press the Xbox button, it will open up the guide.
- On the guide, select Profile & system and select Settings.
- Now select Remove accounts and press the A button on your controller.
- Choose the profile you want to remove and press the A button on your controller to remove it.
- Now restart your console by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.
- After restarting sign to re-add your profile and check for updates to see if Error Code 0x82D40003 Xbox Series X is gone.
So, if you have tried all of the above solutions and in case none of them worked for Xbox One Error 0x82D40003 then, there must be a problem from inside of your console.
Maybe some component has been damaged. If your Xbox series X is still in warranty then you can contact Xbox support which will tell you about the condition of your console whether if it is replaceable or repairable but it will take some time.
What does it mean when a game is corrupted on Xbox One?
When a game is corrupted on Xbox one it means you have a bad saved game file that needs to be deleted.
What age is Xbox Live for?
Xbox live is for 18 years old people
Why does my Xbox One update keep failing?
Your Xbox One update keeps failing because there’s not enough space on your Xbox One.