Roblox FPS Unlocker, Unable to Find TaskScheduler?
Roblox is the most played game ever by people of all ages whether it’s a child or teenager.
Its popularity is due to endless creativity and you can create anything which you imagine.
But many users who were using the Fps unlocker software are now complaining that they are seeing an error saying
‘[ERROR] Unable to find TaskScheduler! This is probably due to a Roblox update– watch the github for any patches or a fix’.
Although the developer has made life easier for many Roblox players around the world who were playing Roblox at a maximum of 60 fps but with the help of its software gamers can have 300 plus fps.
So here’s the fix below to fix Roblox fps, Unable to find TaskScheduler.
Why is Roblox Capped at 60 fps?
Roblox is capped at 60 fps as many devices can go at a maximum of 30 fps and for greater performance of the game.
Is Roblox FPS Unlocker legit?
Yes, fps unlocker is totally legit and free from any kind of malware and the developer said that it won’t do any harm to your PC.
Does RAM Increases FPS?
Yes, RAM does increase FPS as let say if you got a low RAM PC and you want to run a game with a higher fps rate then it won’t be possible so for that you need to increase your RAM to enjoy better gameplay.
Moving on to Fix Unable to Find TaskScheduler Roblox.
How to Fix Roblox FPS Unlocker, Unable to Find TaskScheduler?
Many users are experiencing Roblox FPS Unlocker, Unable to Find TaskScheduler since the launch of the new version 4.4.
Make sure you have WinRAR installed on your PC.
So here’s how you can fix it:
- Press Windows Key and search Roblox.
- Now click on Open file location.
- Right-click on the Roblox file and select Open file location.
- First, copy and delete all the files you see in this file location.
- Open the WinRAR file and then open the second folder.
- And copy all the files and paste them to the Roblox file location.
- Your Roblox will play without being Unable to Find TaskScheduler.
If this didn’t fix the Unable to Find TaskScheduler then continue reading.
Update To The Latest Version to Fix Unable to Find TaskScheduler
Make sure that your Roblox fps unlocker version is up to date if you want to enjoy your game with full fun.
Here’s how you can fix Roblox Fps Unlocker Not Working:
- Download the latest 64-bit version Roblox FPS Unlocker Version 4.4 from GitHub official website.
- Extract the downloaded file using WinRAR.
- And if you don’t have WinRar then right-click on the downloaded file and select Extract All.
I hope you get to fix the Roblox fps unlocker and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.
Is Roblox FPS Unlocker Bannable?
No, Roblox fps unlocker is not bannable as long as it’s the official software from GitHub and the software developer also said in a tweet that no one would get banned by using Roblox fps unlocker.
Does Roblox FPS Unlocker Work?
Yes Roblox FPS Unlocker will work as it’s totally safe and free from any spam or virus and will not be a threat to your system.
And fps unlocker is totally worth downloading it as:
1. You get higher-performance gameplay.
2. You can go as much as up to 360 fps.
3. The game won’t have input lag.
What is FPS Unlocker?
Roblox fps unlocker allows you to exceed the minimum fps set which is 60. And the frames per second will increase by 300 plus.
How To Download Roblox Fps Unlocker?
Here’s how you can download Roblox fps unlocker:
1. Go to GitHub official website and download the latest 64-bit version of Roblox FPS Unlocker
2. Extract the downloaded file using WinRAR.
3. And if you don’t have WinRar then right-click on the downloaded file and select Extract All.
How Do You Get 144fps on Roblox?
You can get 144 FPS on Roblox if your monitor is capable of it and you can check this by setting it to 144Hz.
You just need to go to game settings and enable the V-sync option.