Wondering How to Make Composter in Minecraft?
The CPU Guide is here for you.
Composter servers many purposes in Minecraft. We’ll discuss them in this article, so stick to the end.
First, Let’s see How to Make a Composter in Minecraft.
A complete guide with pictures.
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac, and Linux PC’s||YES|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, and Windows 10 PC’s||YES|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOS, and Windows 10 PC’s||YES|
Not Available on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U.
Things Required for How to Make Composter in Minecraft:
A Composter in Minecraft is easy to make. You only need one item to make a composter in Minecraft.
- 7 wood slabs of any wood
If you don’t know how to make a crafting table, then read this: Make Crafting Table. Let’s see what’s our first step for How to Make Composter in Minecraft is?
Make Wood Slabs:
The first step for How to Make Composter in Minecraft is to make wooden slabs. To make wooden slabs, you need wooden planks of any wood. Following are the steps:
- Find a tree and punch it simply by pressing the left mouse button[PC] or Press the left Bumper button[Xbox].
- Open Inventory by pressing the E key[PC] or X button[Xbox].
- Place the Woods anywhere in the crafting table by clicking on it[PC] or by scrolling it with the RB and LB buttons[Xbox].
- You have got 4 Wood Planks for your single wood.
- Place three wood planks in the crafting table as shown below to make slabs.
3 wood planks will make 6 wooden slabs, we need 7 wooden slabs.
If you don’t want to make slabs, you can also give commands. The slab commands are available in Java Edition, Pocket Edition, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition. Open the Minecraft Chat window and type the following command according to your version.
Java Edition 1.16 and higher command: /give @p oak_slab 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition: /give @p wooden_slab 1 0
Now we have our only ingredient. Now let’s make Composter.
Make Composter in Minecraft:
Now that we have our wooden slabs, Let’s make a composter.
Place the 7 wooden slabs in the crafting table as shown below to make Composter in Minecraft.
Congratulations! I hope you now know How to Make Composter in Minecraft.
1. Composter can also be found in some villages. You can break it with anything. Upon breaking, the components inside it will also drop.
2. If you don’t want to make Composter in Minecraft, you can also give commands. The composter commands are available in Java Edition, Pocket Edition, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition. Open the Minecraft Chat window and type the following command according to your version.
Java Edition 1.16 and higher command: /give @p composter 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition: /give @p composter 1 0
Uses of Composter:
1. A composter will turn any plant materials into Bonemeal. Bonemeal is very helpful as it fertilizes the plant and their growth increases. When you add materials to the composter, there is a percentage chance that a level of compost will be created. It varies from 30-100%. Whenever you add something to the composter, green particles will appear and it means its level has risen.
When the Composter reaches its 7th level, the top of the bin will show some white spots. After using it for the final 8th time, the Composter will drop one Bonemeal. Check out Minecraft.wiki for the list of compostable items.
2. It can change the profession of an unemployed villager into a farmer.
3. It can be used as fuel in the furnace.
4. It can be placed under the notes blocks to produce a “bass” sound.
How to Make Composter in Minecraft?
You can easily make a composter with 7 wooden slabs. Place the wooden slabs in a U shape to make a composter.
Can you make slabs in Minecraft?
Yes!, For wooden slabs, you need 3 wood planks and place them in the crafting table in a row as shown.
If you liked the article “How to Make Composter in Minecraft”, then also read: