Want to know how to make Fletching Table in Minecraft?
What is the purpose of the Fletching Table in Minecraft?
If you want better trade, you can build a Fletching Table. A Fletching Table can be used to turn an unemployed villager into a Fletcher, it can also be used as fuel and can be placed under note blocks. Currently, there are no more features of the Fletching Table.
Let’s see the steps to Make a Fletching Table in Minecraft.
|Windows, Mac, and Linux PC’s
|Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s
|Mac, iOS 12, Windows 10 PC’s
Things needed for How to Make Fletching Table in Minecraft:
Let’s see what are the things we need for How to Make Fletching Table in Minecraft. Although Fletching does not have much to offer, it can also act as a decorative item. Only 2 things are needed to Make a Fletching Table in Minecraft.
Following is the list:
- 2 Flint
- 4 any Wood Planks
You also need a Crafting Table to make the Fletching Table in Minecraft. If you don’t know how to make a Crafting Table see How to Make Paper in Minecraft.
Flint can be dropped by breaking Gravel. Gravel can be found easily as it is one of the more common blocks. Gravel can be found in any biome near water. You can also break it by hand but it will take some time, you can quickly break Gravel with Shovel easily. Gravel has a 10% chance of dropping Flint.
Caution: Gravel is affected by gravity, don’t mine right below it otherwise a pillar will fall on top of you.
Our first step for How to Make a Fletching Table in Minecraft is completed.
Let’s move on to the next step.
Make Wood Planks:
Planks are the first thing that a player can craft in Survival and Adventure modes. Planks can be broken by hand but an ax can speed up the process. Planks are the basic blocks used for building structures, can be used as a crafting ingredient or as a fuel.
Following are the steps to Make Planks:
To make a Crafting Table you need to gather some wood.
- Find a tree and punch it simply by pressing the left mouse button(PC) or press the left Bumper button(Xbox).
- Open Inventory by pressing the E key(PC) or X button(Xbox).
- Aside from several boxes where your items are stored, you’ll see a set of four boxes arranged into a box formation with an arrow pointing towards a single empty box. This is your initial Crafting Grid.
- Place the Woods on one of the slots by clicking on it(PC) or by scrolling it with the RB and LB buttons(Xbox).
- You’ll see that on the single box, you have got 4 Wood Planks for your single wood. You can make as many you want.
This was the final step for How to Make a Fletching Table in Minecraft. Finally, our ingredients are ready and now we can craft Fletching Table easily.
Want to know how to make any food item? check : How to make cookies in Minecraft.
Make Fletching Table in Minecraft:
How to Make a Fletching Table in Minecraft? We now have all the things that are required to make Fletching Table.
Now place 2 Flints and 4 Planks in the Crafting Table as shown below. Move the Fletching Table to the Inventory
Congratulations! Your Fletching Table is ready.
You can also find Fletching Table in villages. If it’s not owned by a villager then you can take it.
Uses of Fletching Table in Minecraft: Currently nothing happens when you right-click on the Table, but when right-click in spectator mode, you see a crafting table UI for a few seconds. Maybe in future updates, it’ll have some features.
1. A Fletching Table can be used to turn an unemployed villager into a Fletcher. To turn a villager into a Fletcher, a villager needs to interact with the Fletching Table which can a bit Tricky. The easiest way is to corner a villager in their home or any other location and seal all the possible ways out.
Place the Fletching Table anywhere and then wait for the villager to interact with it. When a Villager interacts with the table, the table will emit green particles and the villager will change into a fletcher wearing a hat and brown leather clothes.
Now the Fletcher will trade you emeralds and range weapons. You can level them up by buying and selling so that they can become a Master Fletcher. Master Flecther will provide more incredible trades.
Items that Fletchers Buy and Sell:
- 32 Sticks for 1 Emerald Novice
- 1 Emerald for 16 Arrows Novice
- 1 Emerald and 10 Gravels for 10 Flint Novice
- 26 Flint for 1 Emerald Apprentice
- 2 Emeralds for 1 Bow Apprentice
- 3 Emeralds for 1 Crossbow Journeyman
- 14 String for 1 Emerald Journeyman
- 24 Feathers for 1 Emerald Expert
- 7 to 21 Emeralds for 1 Enchanted Bow Expert
- 8 Tripwire Hooks for 1 Emerald Master
- 8 to 22 Emeralds for 1 Enchanted Crossbow Master
- 2 Emeralds and 5 arrows for 5 tipped Arrows Master
2. As Fletching table is made from wood planks they can also be used as fuel in Furnaces. It can smelt 1.5 items.
3. Fletching Table can also be placed under note blocks to produce “bass” sounds.
Give Commands to make Fletching Table in Minecraft
If you don’t want to make Fletching Table, you can also give commands to make Fletching Table in Minecraft. The Fletching Table commands are available in Java Edition, Pocket Edition, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition. Open the Minecraft Chat window and type the following command according to your version.
Java Edition 1.13 and higher cookie command: /give @p fletching_table 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition: /give @p fletching_table 1 0
How to Make a Fletching Table in Minecraft?
You can easily make Fletching Table in Minecraft with 2 flints and 4 wood planks.
What can we do with Fletching Table in Minecraft?
A Fletching Table can be used to turn an unemployed villager into a Fletcher from which you can trade emeralds and weapons.
Where can we find Flint?
Flint can be dropped by breaking Gravel. Gravel has a 10% chance of dropping Flint.
If you like the article ” How to Make Fletching Table in Minecraft “, then also read: