Is your Outfit section full and want to know How To Delete Outfits on Roblox?
Are you struggling to delete outfits on Roblox mobile?
So, if you have been playing Roblox for a long time then you might have a great outfit collection with you but when you reach the maximum number of costumes collection then Roblox doesn’t allow you to add more.
To delete the excess Roblox outfits you need to follow the guide below.
Before moving on to the guide you need to make sure you have a premium Roblox account or else you won’t get the option of deleting or customizing the costumes.
Read Also: Most Fun Roblox Games
What is Roblox?
Roblox is an online game that allows “Amateur“ users to create games on this platform. Roblox players make games by the community using a simple tool that enables them to implement their ideas in games. After making the game they can publish it on the platform.
All of these games are free to play, the Roblox platform allows the user to enjoy games for free and Roblox roughly contains up to 40 million games, which is a pretty huge library of games on one platform. Roblox was created in 2006 and the game creator is filling it with new games.
This is the great edge the Roblox have which make this platform never boring for the player that is why many children and adults are amused by the idea of getting a new game on the same platform that engages them and most of the regular player buy a premium membership to enhance their gameplay
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 901
Video Guide: How To Delete Outfits on Roblox on PC/WindowsAndroid/iPad?
How To Delete Outfits on Roblox on PC/Windows?
There is a huge variety of outfits on Roblox and deleting one is an easy task to do.
Remember that you can’t delete outfits on Roblox through the desktop app so, you need to do this on a web browser.
Also if you are sure that you don’t want this outfit anymore then delete it or else you have to create it all over again.
Here’s How To Delete Outfits on Roblox on PC/Windows:
- Go to your Roblox website on Google Chrome.
- Log into your account.
- Now on the left pane select Avatar.
- You will see an Avatar Editor and on the left side, click on Costumes.
- Click on the outfit you want to get rid of and choose the delete option.
So, that’s it and you will be able to know How To Delete Outfits on Roblox on PC/Windows.
But if you looking to delete Outfits on Roblox on your Android/iPhone then continue reading.
Read Also: Roblox Error Code 267?
How To Delete Outfits on Roblox on iPhone/iPad/Android?
The steps to Delete Outfits on Roblox on iPhone/Android are somehow the same as the above one but with a little change.
So, if you are using Roblox mobile then here’s How To Delete Outfits on Roblox on iPhone/Android:
- Open the Roblox website on your Safari or Chrome.
- On Google Chrome, press the … Button in the top-right corner and scroll down to select Request Desktop Site.
- On Safari, press aA Button on the top-left corner and press Request Desktop Website.
- Now log into your Account.
- Click the Menu Button (3-line button) in the top-left corner of Roblox.
- Then, click Avatar from the options given and Avatar Editor will open.
- Select the Costumes tab and then choose the costume you wish to delete.
- Click on the Gear Cog and then select Delete.
- After confirming you will be able to Delete Outfits on Roblox on iPhone/Android.
We hope you get to know How To Delete Outfits On Roblox and make sure you have a premium account if you want to delete the outfits on Roblox.
And if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section below.
How can I get free Robux?
To get free Robux you need to develop your own game and after the monetization, you can get Robux through Roblox Affiliate Program
Who is the richest Roblox player?
David Baszucki, also the CEO is the richest Roblox player having an R-value of $186,906,027.
What is the average Roblox walk speed?
The Average Roblox Walk Speed of the Roblox character is 16studs per second.
How do you delete a Roblox account?
Roblox doesn’t allow you to delete your account directly so, you need to contact their customer support through the web browser and tell them to delete your Roblox account.