If you are the one who has a lot of important data saved on your PC?
You have lost your family photos that were too old and you want them back?
We know that the process of recovering deleted or lost data from the memory of a computer or a laptop is quite a difficult job. And the data loss could be due to bad luck if it’s caused due to accidental deletion, sudden reboot, computer crash, malware, and many more.
But we have a quick and easy solution to your problem and that is FoneLab Data Retriever which will help you recover the lost data or deleted files like emails, videos, photos, documents, etc from the memory card, flash drive, Windows or Mac system, digital camera, hard drive, and more.
If you have lots of essential business data on your hard disk and it gets damaged then the FoneLab would retrieve the lost or deleted data in the original format and would not modify the data of the user.
Overview Of System Requirements
The FoneLab Data Retriever is a data recovery tool designed for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2), 2016, 2019, and Windows Small Business Server 2011.
And can be installed on 32-bit and 64-bit of the above versions.
If you are a Mac(Mac 10.7 and above macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey are supported) user then you can also get your lost data on Mac too
Other hardware requirements include:
- 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- 512MB RAM or more
- Mouse or other pointing devices (recommended)
- Bootable Rescue Media can be created using either a DVD/CD-RW drive or a USB memory stick
- 200 MB of available disk space for installation
Upcoming are some of the highlighted features of the FoneLab Data Retriever.
- If you Mistakenly deleted files from the Recycle Bin of your computer or your backup was not On while Emptying Recycle Bin then your data can be easily restored using the Fonelab.
- Also if you reset your PC without backup or if you are using the same memory card in different cameras and it got corrupted then you can restore all the data.
- If you open a spam email and your PC gets attacked by the virus leading to lost files and other important data then you can easily recover them with one click using the FoneLab Data Retriever tool
- Let’s say you forgot to save the data on your hard drive and formatted it so, the only solution is to use the data recovery tool.
- If you are working and face unexpected power off leading to a hard disk crash then the tool comes in handy in that situation too.
- If you have recently reinstalled windows on your PC and have lost precious data in the process then the Fonelab is the go-to spot. Fone Lab also helps recover lost files after deep freeze on Windows.
- The supported formats for the recoverable documents are DOCX or DOC, XLSX or XLS, PPTX or PPT, CWK, PDF, HTM or HTML, INDD, EPS, etc.
- The supported formats for the recoverable images are PSD, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIFF or TIF, PNG, CRW, CR2, SR2, RAF, ORF, NEF, DCR, MRW, RAW, ERF, WMF, DNG, etc.
- The supported formats for the recoverable audio files are MID or MIDI, MP3, WAV, MP3, M4A, AIF or AIFF, AAC, OGG, etc.
- The supported formats for the recoverable video files are MPG, MP4, MOV, AVI, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, WMV, FLV, ASF, SWF, RM or RMVB, etc.
- The supported formats for the files in the email are DBX, PST, EMLX, etc.
- And the other supported formats are RAR, ZIP, SIT, etc.
- The data that is recovered by the tool is usually stored in the hard drive of the computer, memory of the digital camera, computer, and many more.
FoneLab Data Retriever Pricing
There’s a free version of the FoneLab Data Retriever tool but you won’t get to use all the features listed above in the free version
So, the best part is that FoneLab Data Retriever is offering 20% off on all these offers mentioned below you can recover all the lost data in a month or a year
After reviewing, the FoneLab Data Retriever is an outstanding data recovery tool that is easy to use due to its safe and convenient methods to recover deleted or lost data.
Moreover, you get a 30-day Money Back Guarantee if you don’t like the software, and ordering online is completely secure. Your data is fully protected and you can get to update for free. It also works with all sorts of devices and easily recovers data from every format.
At last, all we can say is that FoneLab Data Retriever is considered one of the most trusted and efficient tools for the recovery of permanently deleted data whether it’s from a hard disk, SSD, or any other file according to the features and functionalities of the software as discussed above.
Is FoneLab free?
Yes, FoneLab is free to download but you have to get purchase a monthly subscription or yearly one.
Is FoneLab data recovery safe?
Yes, FoneLab data recovery is a legit software used to recover lost data and files easily.
How long does FoneLab take to scan?
FoneLab data recovery takes about 5-10 minutes to scan on an average basis.