Instagram Threads Feed Not Showing New Threads is really frustrating users as you refresh the feed which could be due to not clearing cache data on your iPhone
So, if you clear the data you will be able to fix it, and if you couldn’t then continue to the guide below
Why Is my Instagram Threads Feed Not Showing New Threads?
Your Instagram Threads Feed Not Showing New Threads could be due to many reasons but here are some common ones:
- Cache and data not cleared
- A technical glitch in the Threads App.
- The server of the Threads app is down and experiencing issues.
- Poor internet connection
Solution 1: Power Cycle Your Router
Power cycling your router could help you establish a better internet connection and potentially solve the problem.
Here’s how to do it:
- Completely turn off your router by disconnecting the power cable from the power switch.
- Leave it turned off for 5 to 10 minutes before plugging it back in.
- Check if the Wi-Fi network is visible and properly connected to your devices.
By power cycling your router, you may be able to reset its internal memory and establish a fresh connection with your devices, which could potentially resolve any connectivity issues.
Solution 2: Restart the Thread App
Sometimes on the iPhone, if any app creates any issue after restarting the app, this problem will solve.
- Open the App Switcher by either swiping up from the bottom of the screen and then pausing in the middle or (if you have a Home button) double pressing the Home button.
- You’ll see an overlapping view of all your open apps. Swipe to the right or left until you find the app you want to quit.
- Swipe up on the app to close it.
Solution 3: Clear Threads Cache & Data
If restarting does not work then try clearing cache data as the cache folders contain trash and corrupted data leading to Instagram Threads Feed Not Showing New Threads on iOS.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General > iPhone Storage.
- Look for Threads
- Tap on it and then select Offload App
And if you are still facing the issue then continue to the next solution
Solution 4: Log out & Log Back in
Log out and Logging back in is the simple solution for any glitch. If your Instagram Threads Feed Not Showing New Threads on iPhone, you can apply this trick.
- Tap the Profile tab on the bottom navigation bar in the app
- Tap the two-line/ Settings button in the upper right corner.
- On the Settings page, tap the Log Out button at the bottom.
- Confirm your action to log out of your Threads account.
- Now login back to your account and check if Threads is working fine.
Solution 5: Update the Threads App
To ensure you have the latest version of the Threads app on your device, it’s important to regularly check for updates. The Threads app, which is a part of the Instagram family, frequently releases updates that improve the app’s functionality by fixing bugs and glitches. You can easily update the Threads app by accessing the App Store on your device.
Solution 6: Reinstall Threads App
If none of the above solutions worked for you then try to uninstall the app and then reinstall it. By uninstalling and reinstalling Threads, you can give the app a fresh start and potentially resolve any issues you were facing
Just follow the steps below:
- Tap and hold the Instagram Threads app icon on your iPhone’s homepage
- A pop-up menu appears; tap to Remove App
- A prompt warning will show, and Tap on Delete
- Once uninstalled launch App Store and install the Threads app again
Solution 7: Contact Threads Support Team
If you are unable to fix Threads Feed Not Showing New Threads on iPhone then all you need to do is contact Threads Support and let them know about the situation in detail.
Their team of professionals will be able to solve the issue for you