Do you ever have problems with your PS5 controller when you’re playing games such as flashing blue lights? Sometimes, the controller doesn’t work as it should, and it can be frustrating.
But don’t worry! There’s a way to fix it called “resetting.” Resetting your controller is an easy way to get rid of any problems you’re having such as PS5 Controller Not Charging In Rest Mode.
In this article, we’ll show you how to reset your controller so you can get back to playing your favorite games.
So, let’s get started!
Why Would You Need to Reset Your PS5 Controller?
If your controller’s battery life is draining too quickly, resetting it may help improve the battery’s performance.
How to Reset PlayStation 5 Controller?
If you’re having issues with your PS5 DualSense controller, often the first troubleshooting step is to reset your controller.
- Turn off your PS5 console.
- Locate the small reset button on the back of the controller
- Use a small tool to push the button inside the hole. Hold the button down for roughly 3–5 seconds.
- Connect the controller to your PlayStation®5 console using the USB cable that came with your console, and press the PS button.
Here’s a video guide where we reset the PS5 controller.
Does resetting PS5 controller fix drift?
Resetting your PS5 controller may help fix minor drift issues as this will disconnect your controller from the PS5 and reconnect it with factory settings
We hope you found this guide helpful and if you got any questions just let us know in the comments section below
How to soft reset a PS5 controller
To perform a soft reset on a PS5 controller, you can turn off the controller by accessing the Control Center through the PS button on the DualSense controller and selecting “Accessories”
How do I Resync my PS5 controller?
To resync your PS5 controller with your console, follow these steps:
1. Connect your PS5 controller to your console using a USB cable.
2. Press and hold the PS button on the controller for a few seconds until the light on the front of the controller starts flashing.
3. Wait for the controller to sync with your console. This should only take a few seconds.
4. Disconnect the USB cable from your controller.
Can you calibrate a PS5 controller?
No, it’s not possible to manually calibrate a PS5 controller. The controller’s joysticks are designed to be self-centering, which means they should return to their neutral position on their own after being tilted or moved.