Like many other bugs, I have faced since the release of Warzone 2.0 this “Your Profile Was Signed Out” Error hit me differently as whenever I joined the match I was welcomed with this error
But not only I and other users were also facing the same issue as some reported it on Reddit too.
So, I managed to get it fixed and mentioned those 7 easy fixes in the guide below.
Solution 1: Restart Your PS5
Whenever you encounter the Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 Your Profile Was Signed Out Error or any game bug, you should restart the PS5.
Restarting the console will eliminate any temporary error occurring due to the old cache.
So here is how You can restart your PS5:
- Turn on the PS5
- Press the Playstation button the quick menu will appear
- Select the Power option the small menu will appear
- Select the “Restart” Option
- Your PS5 restarts successfully
Still facing the error then continue to the next solution.
Also Read: Error CE-34878-0 COD Modern Warfare 2
Solution 2: Check the Server Status
Before trying anything, we recommend checking the server status of Modern Warfare 2.
If the servers are down, then this is the leading cause behind the Warzone 2.0 error Your Profile Was Signed Out on PS5
To confirm the server status, you can go to support Activision where they update the players about upcoming maintenance or any technical issue on the server
Solution 3: Tweaking the Audio Settings
One popular fix that has helped many users solve the error is by changing the voice chat channel to All Lobby.
So, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings and select the Audio tab.
- While you are here, scroll down to the Channels section and look for Game Voice Channels.
still facing the error then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Delete Saved Game Data
If you think that nothing has changed, you can erase the saved data of the Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 game and this has actually worked for a user on Reddit
Before you begin if you are a PlayStation Plus member or use a USB flash drive with enough space to save your backup.
Just follow the steps given below:
- On your Home page press UP on the D-pad to go to the Function menu.
- Go to the Settings icon and press the X button to open it.
- Now click on the Application Saved Data Management option by pressing the X button.
- Then click on Saved Data in System Storage.
- Select the game in which you are having trouble and press the options button to delete it.
- After deleting you can restore the data by repeating step 3
Solution 5: Restart your Router
The next thing you need to do to get over COD Warzone 2.0 Your Profile Was Signed Out error on PS5 is to power cycle your router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs.
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router entirely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
If the internet connection is working fine then try the next solution.
Solution 6: Reset PS5
Resetting PS5 will solve Your Profile Was Signed Out error Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 crashing but it will completely wipe off everything from the console whether it’s a game, save data, or any other content.
So its best to backup data first on yourcloud storage and here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings, then select Saved Data.
- Now choose the type of data you want to backup and click Next.
- And PS5 backup will begin.
After backing up your data, now you can reset your PS5:
- Go to Settings
- Then go to System
- Select System Software> Reset Options > Reset Your Console > Reset.
- PS5 will restart and you will be directed to the setup process.
Solution 7: Contact PlayStation Support
If none of the above solutions didn’t work for you then all you can do is visit the PlayStation Official Website and tell them about the Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 error on their support page and they will typically reply to you within 24 hours.
Make sure you tell all the solutions you have applied to your console. This will help the support agent to identify the main reason for this error.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.