Want to Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode?
Are you unable to boot up the Nintendo Switch?
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working tutorial for How To Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode.
Let’s answer some questions about How To Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode.
Read Also: How To Fix Nintendo Switch Error 2002-2060
How do I force a switch to update?
Here is how you can force a Nintendo Switch to update:
- Open the Nintendo Switch
- The HOME menu will open
- Click on the System Setting located in round icons in the Home menu
- A System Settings window will open
- Now scroll down on the left menu
- Select System
- Now Select System Update
- The Nintendo Switch will start updating the software.
Best Vide Guide: Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode
What do I do if my Nintendo Switch won’t update?
If your Nintendo Switch Won’t update it might happen due to multiple reasons. So here is the top three major issue people face while updating the Nintendo Switch.
Solution 1: Check For Active Internet Connection
Make sure your console is connected to an actual and active internet connection or else you won’t be able to download any game or update the console.
Here’s what you need to do to Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode:
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch is placed only 10ft apart from your Wi-Fi router.
- In the Home, menu selects the gear icon to go to the System Settings.
- Now select Internet > Internet Settings and the switch will search for nearby WiFi signals.
- Next, choose your network name from the Wi-Fi list and connect to the internet.
- If your network name/Wi-Fi router name is not showing then move a bit closer to the router and search again by pressing the Y button on your Switch.
- Or you can re-enter the Wi-Fi password again.
- Go to the Home Menu and select User Settings.
- And scroll down to click Update Download Progress.
If the error still persists then proceed to the next solution
Read Also: How To Fix Nintendo Switch Error 2811-7503
Solution 2: Power Cycle your WIFI Router to Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing errors in Nintendo Console Not responding Errors.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if this will Speed Up Your Internet Connection on Windows
Make sure all devices which are affected in the process are accurately fixed back.
[thirstylink ids=”11520″]TP Link[/thirstylink]
[thirstylink ids=”11518″]Amazon Eero 6 [/thirstylink]
Hope all of the above solutions help you to solve Nintendo Switch Error.
Solution 3: Check Nintendo Server Down
Sometimes the Nintendo server is down due to maintenance or some technical issue. If you are not aware of such any maintenance activity you can confirm it by visiting Nintendo’s official website where you can see the servers are down or not.
What does Maintenance Mode do on switch?
Maintenance Mode allows the user to factory reset the Nintendo Switch Without losing data. This help user to turn on Nintendo Switch back if some glitch and bug prevent the console to turn on.
How To Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode?
Here is how you can update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode:
- First switch off Nintendo Switch
- Hold the Power button for 5 second
- Menu will come
- Select Power options
- Now select the Power off option
- Nintendo Switch Turn off successfully
- Now press the Power button and Volume up and Volume down button simultaneously
- Nintendo Logos will come on the screen comes
- The Maintenance Mode will open
- Maintenance Mode consists of three options
- Update System
- Initialize Console Without Deleting the Save Data
- Initialize Console
- Now Select “Update System“
- The Nintendo Switch will start updating.
Hope all of the above solutions help you to solve Update Nintendo Switch From Maintenance Mode.
Share your experience in the comment section down below.
How do I get my Nintendo Switch out of Maintenance Mode?
To get Nintendo Switch out of Maintenance mode you just need to press the power button. The screen of the Nintendo will shut down then next time you press the power button the Nintendo Switch will turn on.
What does recovery mode do on switch?
The recovery mode allows the user to update and reset the device without losing any data on the console.
Is there a master reset for Nintendo switch?
Yes, you can master reset in the Nintendo switch by going in the recovery mode and then selecting the Initialize console option. This option will master reset the Nintendo switch.
What does initializing your switch do?
Initializing your Switch will delete all of your console data and your console will be in out-of-the-box condition.