Looking at How To Turn Off Voice Data Collection PS5?
Then here’s something you should know about Voice data collection before you disable/turn it off.
The PS5 has a lot of built-in features that attracted a lot of users worldwide and among all those features there’s this Voice data collection that allows PS5 to store voice data and use it to enhance the voice features in the console.
The Voice data collection works when you use text to speech the PS5 actually record and sends the data to Sony.
So if you looking to Turn Off Voice Data Collection PS5 then continue reading below.
Video Guide: How To Turn Off Voice Data Collection PS5?
How To Turn Off Voice Data Collection PS5?
The voice data collection allows the PlayStation 5 to gather voice data and use it to enhance the voice features such as Chat Transcription.
But if you don’t want your voice data to get to Sony as some data might contain abusive language due to which you could be getting banned.
So here’s How To Turn Off Voice Data Collection PS5:
- Click the Settings icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now select Users and Accounts > Privacy tab.
- Scroll down and select Voice Data Collection.
- And select Don’t Allow.
- Although you will be able to use other voice input functions and Sony will no more collect and analyze voice input.
So, this was the best way in which you will be able to Turn Off Voice Data Collection PS5; and,
If you got any questions, just let us know in the comments section.
Who is the voice in the PS5 commercial?
The voice in the PS5 commercial is by Travis Scott
How do I turn off voice command on ps5?
Here’s how you can turn off the voice command on PS5:
1. Click the Gear icon on the top right of your PS5 home screen.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Now scroll down a bit and select Screen Reader.
4. Click the Enable Screen Reader option and turn it off.
Is there a mic in the PS5 controller?
Yes, there’s a built-in mic in the PS5 controller for better communication during games.