Attention, The Last of Us Part I fans! The developers released a new hotfix, version 18.104.22.168 shortly after they announced 22.214.171.124, aimed at boosting stability and performance on PC. This update is a targeted response to some of the issues that players have been encountering issues and includes additional smaller improvements to enhance the overall gaming experience.
The development team at Naughty Dog is actively monitoring player feedback and working tirelessly to prepare another patch that will feature a more comprehensive set of bug fixes.
Here are our recommended PC Builds to play TLOU Part 1 Smoothly
Here’s a quick rundown of the patch notes for v126.96.36.199:
- A new hotfix for The Last of Us Part I is now live. This update addresses fixes that improve memory, performance, and more.
- Decreased PSO cache size to reduce memory requirements and minimize Out of Memory crashes.
- Added additional diagnostics for developer tracking purposes.
- Increased animation streaming memory to improve performance during gameplay and cinematics.
- Fix for crash on first boot.
For a complete list of known issues currently being tracked or investigated, please visit the game’s official Known Issues page. If you come across any of these issues while playing, the developers encourage you to contact support, as it will help them gather more data and insights to address the problems more effectively.
Stay tuned to TCG for more updates on The Last of Us Part I and its upcoming patches!