Recently, the Xbox players are experiencing Error Juliet while playing the Rainbow Six Extraction.
This error might be due to bad internet or the game servers might be down for maintenance.
Here the player is sharing his experience with this on Reddit.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Error Juliet on RSE.
Solution 1: Check Xbox Live Core Service Status
So first of all we need to check Xbox live core status because if it’s down then you will be facing Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet on Xbox.
All you need to do is:
- Click here to check the Xbox server status.
- If the service shows normal then everything would be OK.
- And if there are any alerts shown or something’s not right then you have to wait for everything to get normal.
Now make sure you check your internet is working properly.
Solution 2: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if you are still facing Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Restart Your Console
Restarting your console stops all the background tasks and if there’s any bug it goes away.
Also, one way to get rid of Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Press the Xbox button on our controller
- Select Profile & system > Settings
- Go to General and select Power and Startup
- Now select Restart now and then Yes to confirm
- Now see if Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet is fixed.
If the above solution didn’t fix Xbox Series X Manage Updates Not Loading
then continue on to the next.
Also Read: Xbox Series X Not Reading disc
Solution 4: Check the Server Status
Sometimes the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Code Error Juliet has technical issues that lead to Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet.
So, it is better to check the server status before applying any further solutions.
To check the server status of the Rainbow Six Extraction game, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Go to the Rainbow Six Extraction Server status site
- Here you can check the server status if the server is down for maintenance they will let you know on this page.
- Similarly when the server is down from the technical issue here the server status will be updated.
For more detailed updates about the game, you can also follow Ubisoft Support’s Twitter handle
Solution 5: Test Network Connection
To overcome Xbox Series X Manage Updates won’t load its best you check that your console is connecting to the internet properly or not and for that
Follow the steps given below:
- Press the Xbox button, it will open up the Guide
- On the guide, select Profile & system and select Settings.
- Under the General settings select Network Settings.
- On the Network page select Test network connection
- After analyzing if there are any problems then it will show them or else select Continue.
- Select Test network speed & statistics.
- Compare the results with the recommended speeds needed for streaming.
If you are still unable to solve the Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet.
then try the next solution.
Also Read: Xbox Series X/S Controller Input Lag?
Solution 6: Log Out and Log In Again
Sometimes a re-login can fix Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet if test the internet connection didn’t work.
So, you need to follow the steps below:
- Press the Xbox button, it will open up the Guide.
- Select Home.
- Then select your profile and choose the Sign out option.
- After restarting your console check if Xbox Series X Manage Updates won’t load has been solved
Video guide: How To Sign Out From Xbox Series x
If you are still facing Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet then continue to the next solution.
Solution 7: Reset Xbox Series S/X
Factory/hard reset Xbox series X/S will help you get rid of Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet on Xbox.
Keep in mind this technique will lose all your game data and personal too so you need to back up everything important to you.
After backup just follows these steps:
- Select Settings and then go to All Settings.
- Select System.
- Navigate to Console info and updates.
- Select Reset console.
- Now you will be seeing two options
- One “Reset and remove everything“.
- This option will reset your Xbox series X to default settings as you just bought it and will wipe out account details, games, and apps.
- And this option should be used when you want to gift your console to a friend or looking to sell it.
- Second “Reset and keep my games & apps”.
- This option should only be used when troubleshooting update problems or corrupted files as it deletes all temporary and corrupted data.
- It won’t delete your game and apps so your first priority should be this option.
- Now choose the second option first and if it didn’t fix the Xbox Series X Manage Updates Not Loading then try the first option.
Solution 8: Contact Xbox Support
If none of the above solutions didn’t work for you then all you can do is visit Xbox Support and tell them about Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet. They will typically reply to you within 24 hours.
Make sure you tell all the solutions you have applied to your console.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Rainbow Six Extraction Error Juliet on Xbox.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section below.