Nintendo Switch Black Screen?
Is your Nintendo Switch screen black? So the reasons behind this could be mostly a drained battery, faulty AC adapter or your screen might be damaged.
But you don’t need to worry because there a number of solutions listed below to fix your problem.
Solution 1: Hard Reset Your Nintendo Switch
The first thing you need to do is hard reset or force reboot to overcome Nintendo Switch Black Screen.
Just follow these steps:
- Connect your AC adapter to your Nintendo Switch and wait for 15 to 20 minutes until the battery charges.
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 12 seconds
- Press the power button once to turn the console back on.
Solution 2: Check the AC Adapter
If the above solution didn’t work for you then this surely will work for you.
- You need to check your AC adapter by making sure you are using the original (model No. HAC-002). And if it’s not this then try replacing it with an original one.
- Check your charger for any cuts or worn-out parts on the cable, if there are any then purchase a new one from Nintendo online store.
- Then connect the adapter to the console to overcome Nintendo Switch Black Screen.