How to Uninstall Roblox Mac?
Do you get difficulty in uninstalling the Roblox from your Device?
When you right-click Roblox and click uninstall, and literally nothing happens. Sometime later, you get an error message saying that it was unable to uninstall the program?
We bring you the best working solution with Roblox player
Before going to a detailed solution let’s have quick Looks at FAQs.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is an online game that allows “Amateur “users to create games on this platform. Roblox players make games by the community using a simple tool that enables them to implement their ideas in games. After making the game they can publish it on the platform.
All of these games are free to play, the Roblox platform allows the user to enjoy games for free and Roblox roughly contains up to 40 million games, which is a pretty huge library of games on one platform. Roblox was created in 2006 and since the game creator are filling it will new games,
This is the great edge the Roblox have which make this platform never boring for the player that is why many children and adults are amused by the idea of getting a new game on the same platform that engages them and most of the regular player buy a premium membership to enhance their gameplay.
As the Roblox get popular in children’s that rings bell in parents and parents start having concern about this game. Roblox is a little confusing for the new user just like when parents try to watch and understand the game but not that easy to get the game fully understand in one look.
So, considering this situation the Roblox team launches a website for Parents
Which Enables parents to customize the restriction they want to implement on their children accounts, like Avatar outfit deduction if the avatar wears an inappropriate outfit this feature will restraint the children do so, same in the chat now parents can enable or disable the chats from their children account and more enhance feature which will take care of digital wellbeing of your kid.
Best Video Guide For How to Uninstall Roblox Mac:
Uninstalling Roblox on Mac
Here’s how to uninstall Roblox on MacOS:
- Mac Instructions
- Completely Close Out of the Roblox Program
- Press the Command + Option + Esc keys to open a task management prompt
Make sure you do not see Roblox or Roblox Studio in it. If either program is listed, please select Roblox or Roblox Studio and click Force Quit.
- Go to Finder > Applications
- Drag the Roblox icon into the trash
- The icon in the finder contains all of the Roblox files that have been installed
However, this action will not completely remove Roblox from your Mac.
Just as each application creates additional service files on your computer for its proper performance, so does the Roblox app.
These files are saved on your disk even after you delete the execution file.
To completely uninstall Roblox from your Mac, you will need to complete the following additional steps:
- Open Finder
- Click Go in the Finder’s menu
- Go to Folder → in the window that appears
- Type ~/Library and click Go
Now you will have access to the user’s library folder, which is hidden by default to avoid accidentally deleting important system files.
Roblox service files are useless without a valid file, so you can delete them freely.
How to Turn Off Safe Chat On Roblox?
You will find and delete all the files service stored in the following directories of the Roblox and Roblox Studio.
~/Library/Saved Application State
- Empty the Trash bin to completely uninstall Roblox on your Mac to fix Roblox
How to delete files from the Trash to fix Roblox crashing MacOS
- Click on the Trash icon in the Dock and choose Empty Trash.
- Or, empty the trash by pressing three keys consecutively: Command + Shift + Delete.
- You should see a warning: “Are you sure you want to delete the items in your Trash” because you can’t undo this action, but assuming you do want to delete, once you click Empty Trash you should be free of them.
- To bypass the “Are you sure you want to permanently erase the items in the Trash?” message, press:
- Command + Option/Alt + Shift + Delete
How to Reinstall the Roblox Software?
Some technical problems like Roblox being stuck on configuring MacOS or Roblox freezing MacOS can be solved by reinstalling Roblox.
Be sure to try restarting before reinstalling. Here’s how to reinstall to fix Roblox freezes my Mac:
Open Safari, log into Roblox and play. You will be asked to install the application.
Please do this by following all the instructions on the screen. If the installation does not happen automatically, do the following:
- Go to the Finder > Today and click on Roblox.dmg
- This should run the installer for you and place the Roblox icon in your apps.
- Select it from your apps and it should go to your tray
- Now launch Roblox to check if Roblox crashing MacOS is fixed or not.
Hope this will help you to uninstall Roblox on the macOS.
Share your experience in the comment section down below.