TURN ON 120 FPS? How to Turn On ray tracing Fortnite PS5? How To Improve Graphics & Resolution For PS5?
The best thing about PS5 is that it allows you to have a 4K and Ray Tracing experience when you TURN ON 120 FPS.
For the first time ever and games like Fortnite and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on 4K resolution give you the feel of real life.
So if you are looking to unlock this performance mode then you have to read below.
Does Fortnite have Ray Tracing on PS5? Will Fortnite be 120FPS on PS5?Yes, of course, you will be able to enjoy Fortnite with ray tracing on PS5 and if you are playing Fortnite for the first time it will be the best experience of your life.
What PS5 games will run at 120fps?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- Dirt 5.
- The Nioh Collection.
- Borderlands 3.
- Destiny 2 and more are coming.
Solution 1: Turn On Performance Mode to TURN ON 120 FPS on PS5
For a better gaming experience, you should enable performance mode so you can TURN ON 120 FPS on PS5, But remember your TV should support 4K at 120Hz for excellent resolution. So here’s how you can turn on performance mode:
- Launch PS5.
- Click the Gear icon on the top right of your PS5 home screen.
- Go to Save Data and Game/App Settings.
- Scroll down to Game Presets.
- Click on Performance Mode or Resolution Mode and select Performance Mode.
- Now launch any game and select the game mode in which you play.
- On the top right corner click on the menu icon.
- And select Settings > Video.
- TURN ON 120FPS mode.
- And click Apply to enjoy 120 FPS on PS5.
I hope you got your PS5 on performance mode and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section. Get Your Playstation DualSense Wireless Controller
Why is my PS5 screen flickering?
Your PS5 Screen is flickering due to worn out HDMI cable and 4K video transfer rate.
Why does my HDMI cable keeps flickering on PS5?
Your HDMI cables keeps flickering on PS5 due to faulty cable connector or you are not using standard 2.0 HDMI cable.