Do you want to change your age on Tik Tok?
Did you enter the wrong date of birth and with the new policy you are facing shadowbanning?
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best tutorial to How to Change Your Age on TikTok
TikTok app is one of the most popular apps in the world. TikTok allows the user to share, create and discover short videos on a single application. The TikTok app offers users a wide selection of sounds and song snippets, along with the option to add special effects and filters.
The main audience of this app is young people which are enthusiastic to show their actions and other cool skills they got. From this app, many young people are becoming rising stars.
But with this app’s popularity, the app developer also faces backlash too because there is no restriction of age anyone can use this app without any hindrance. Recently the TikTok app makers now set the age limit to 13 years old are eligible to use TikTok and over 18+ only send gifts to their favorite creators.
Now the new policy is implemented and some users who just signup for just for fun and did not enter the accurate information start suffering. Some users are shadowbanned and they are not able to feature on For You page.
To fix all of the problems you have to change your date of birth (DOB) and have to give accurate information to the TikTok support team. In this process, the support team might ask you to provide any government documentation as evidence to verify your real age.
Video Guide: How to Change Your Age on TikTok? Explained with Pictures
How do I change my age on TikTok? Change Your Age on TikTok?
Here is how you can change your age on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app on the phone
- Press the Profile icon
- Tab on the three lines in the top right corner
- A Setting and privacy window will open
- Now scroll until you find “SUPPORT“
- Click on “Report a Problem“
- Report a Problem window will open
- Under the heading of the “Topics“
- Click on the Account and Profile
- Account and profile window will open
- Now select the “Editing profile” option
- A further menu will open
- Select “Other“
- Report a problem will open
- Select “Need more help“
- Now type the message and tell them what you are facing
- And attach some photos of what you notice different
After reporting the problem the support will send you a mail with 3 to 4 days where you will communicate and ask them to change the DOB (Date of birth). And the support will guide you better in your matter.
Hope you like our tutorial and this will help you Change Your Age on Tik Tok.
Share your experience in the comment section down below.
How do you turn 18+ on TikTok?
Here is how you can turn 18+ on restricted mode on Tik Tok:
1. Open the Tik Tok App
2. Tap on the Profile icon
3. Tab on the three lines in the top right corner
4. A Setting and privacy window will open
5. Now scroll until you find “Content & Activity”
6. Tap On “Digital Wellbeing“
7. Now tap on “Restricted Mode”
8. Restricted Mode Window will open
9. Tap on the red button saying “Turn on Restricted Mode“
10. Now the Restricted Mode is active on your TikTok
Why won’t TikTok let me change my birthday?
TikTok has updated its policy according to its new policy the date of birth cannot be changed once it’s given at sign up. If you still desire to change the Date of birth then you have to contact TikTok support by emailing them at [email protected] or you can follow the above method i mentioned
Why can’t I go live on TikTok?
TikTok only allows some users who have 1000+ followers and the creator age is should be above 18+. Then the TikTok will allow you to use the live option. Currently, TikTok is not offering the live option in all regions so if you find yourself eligible for the TikTok live then don’t forget to check on the regional restriction.