Did your Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen on your PS4/Xbox or Windows?
When you click “Launch”, nothing happens and it just goes back to saying Launch?
When press the launch button message comes with “Running” or “Busy” on the loading screen and goes back to launch
And you also try uninstalling games and launchers and nothing happens?
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen on PS4/ Xbox/ Windows
Before going to a detailed solution let’s answer some questions about the Fortnite stuck-on loading screen issue.
Why is my Fortnite stuck on the loading screen?
Fortnite can take a bit longer to load than usual for multiple reasons. I will list here a few of them:
- Slow internet connection: Slow internet is the main issue the gamer face if the internet is not right your whole gameplay will be ruined. You may experience high ping, packet loss, and other connectivity issues which will eventually hurt your gameplay badly.
- Fortnite Server Errors: A server error at Fortnite’s end can cause slow loading or a connectivity error message like this can pop up.
- Device Error: Low Memory, or high CPU usage can throttle the performance, and you need to free up space to experience smooth gaming and avoid fortnite launching issues.
Here are some quick fixes you can try:
- Wait A bit: Some users reported it fixes itself
- Restart your device
- Reboot your modem
If you are still experiencing a laggy game or even worse: game crashes, we got you 9 more ways that have ACTUALLY worked for users.
Best Video Guide: Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen PS4/Windows 11
Note: The following fixes are for “Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen” and can be useful for consoles like PS4/Xbox and Windows too
Solution 1: Restart your Fortnite
The simplest solution of all time is to restart your game.
Whenever you encounter Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen and any game bug. You should restart the game before applying any further solutions. This will save your time and the temporary bug will be fixed by simple restarting which is causing Fortnite stuck on the loading screen.
Solution 2: Delete Game User Settings File
There is a file name as GameUsersSettings.ini this file may cause many issues and cause Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen issue. So its recommended to delete this file in order to rectify the Fortnite stuck on loading screen issue.
Here is how you can delete this file from your PC:
- Press Windows + R the Run dialogue will open
- Type %appdata% press Enter
- The Windows file explorer will open with the app data folder
- If your PC takes you to the roaming folder then go back to the Appdata folder
- Now select the Local folder
- In the Local folder find the folder name as “FortniteGame” click on it
- Now in the Fortnite folder find the “Config” folder and click on it.
- In the config folder select the WindowsClient folder
- Now you can see the GameUserSettings.ini file
- Right-click on the file small menu will appear to select the “Delete” option
- After that restart PC and open the Fornite game
Recommended Fortnite Goodies for Fortnite Fans
Solution 3: Check for Driver’s Updates of GPU/Video Card to fix Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen
One of the main and highlighted issues is the GPU drivers are outdated for many gamers and from nowhere they start experiencing weird bugs. when our video card has outdated it’s unable for GPU to go align with the updated/modern gaming experience. So it’s recommended to update your graphic drivers to avoid any further errors.
So, here is how you can update your graphic drivers in Windows 11:
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open Device Manager
- Then select the Display adapter
- A further menu will open
- Find your video driver
- Click right on the graphic card name
- Click on the Update driver
Solution 4: Check for Driver’s Updates of GPU/Video Card OF different company
If you have a dedicated graphic driver then we recommend to check the graphic driver’s updates manually to ensure that you have updated graphic drivers.
Here are the direct links to popular GPU-making companies.
After updating the graphic driver you definitely rectify the error. if not and still facing the issue then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 5: Check for Windows Update
Sometimes your outdated PC is the main cause of the Outdated Graphics Card Driver on Windows 11. Outdated drivers in your pc or in your current window version are not able to support the new games and software, as you update your windows the whole running drivers are updated too.
For PC players, the outdated window is another big hurdle towards Fortnite. You have to update the windows to have an updated patch that will align with GPU updated drivers and eventually the Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen Will stop.
So, here is how you can Update Windows 11:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new window will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates.
- If there is any update it will start updating the PC
Read Also: Fortnite Not Launching
Solution 6: Close Unwanted Programs
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen.
If there are too many programs running in the background that is using too much internet and causing the Fortnite errors.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
Solution 7: Check the Fortnite Game Server Status
Fortnite servers sometimes go down and start causing Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen.
To ensure that the server is working or Check the Fortnite server status
Solution 8: Verify Fortnite Game Files To fix Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen
Due to some reason sometimes the Fortnite Game file went missing or got broken. Which will lead to Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen. So, it’s better for you to verify the game file to avoid inconvenience while gaming.
Here is how you verify your files.
- Open the Epic game launcher
- Then go to the library
- Select Fortnite
- Then select Click on the Gear icon
- Setting menu will
- Click on verify
Now your Fortnite game files will be verified.
Solution 9: Account Issue To fix Fortnite Stuck On Loading Screen
Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen is might be due to the user account issue. To check that, go to another PC and login into your Fortnite account if you are still unable to log in account then you should contact Fortnite support. Explain the issue you are facing and what solution you have already applied to rectify this error. The epic game representative will help in a better manner if you have an account issue on Fortnite servers.
Hope your Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen will be Solved.
Share your experience down below
How do I fix Fortnite not loading?
Troubleshooting steps to fix Fortnite not loading:
1. Restart the PC
2. Restart the Router
3. Update the Windows/Firmware
4. Update the drivers
5. Verify the requirements of Fortnite against your PC.
Why is Fortnite zoomed-in on PS4?
In PS4, Fortnite is a little zoomed in which might ruin your gaming experience.
Don’t Worry here how you can fix it by:
1. Going to Settings
2. Clicking on the sound and screen
3. Going to the display area settings.