Today, we are going to list the 5 Best mods for Elden Ring.
Many of the Elden Ring players are unable to choose the best mod for their game but in the end, many players download a bunch of useless mods which slows down their progress in the game and might hurt your PC hardware.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Elden Ring Top 5 Best Mods.
5. Easy Mod
Easy Mod is one of the most popular mods among the Elden Ring players community.
As the name reflect this mod make the game easier for the player. Players can defeat enemies easily with the ability to get less damage from enemies.
4. Elden Ring Item and Enemy Randomizer
Enemy randomizer for Elden Ring which modifies the files loaded on game startup, formerly “Elden Ring Key Item Randomizer“.
Items found in the world, shop items, enemy and boss drops, and character starting load-outs are all randomized. Key item randomization is supported. Most enemies can be randomized as well, with extensive customization for different enemy types.
You can download this Mod here
3. Grand Merchant
Grand Merchant mod is the best mod for solo players. This merchant dress like a Santa and you trade some epic things which normal traders don’t have. But this mod will get you banned if you play with this mod in multiplayer.
2. Pause the Game
Pause the Game is a lifesaver for some gamers. As you know when you are playing the Elden ring and fighting with enemies you are unable to pause the game.
But not anymore
With Pause the Game mod you can pause the game easily.
1. Seamless Co-op
Seamless Co-op is currently the most downloaded mod of the Elder Ring. This mod is really helpful for the multiplayer mode.
Here are some of the key features of this mod:
- If a player dies, they will respawn in the same world at the last bonfire they rested at. The session will not be terminated.
- Defeating enemy bosses and clearing areas no longer sends co-operators home.
- All fog walls/barriers that usually restrict the multiplayer zone (along with their respective teleports) are gone.
- All players can use torrent (assuming they have the whistle) in a session together.
- All map waypoints will synchronize, allowing you to navigate the world in a group easier.
- When one player rests at a Site of Grace, the world state will reset for all players. This is necessary to prevent enemy desync.
- Game progression events completed in online play will also progress the game in your own world.
- Varre’s questline no longer needs invasions to progress
- An overhaul to Elden Ring’s Peer-to-Peer connection system, using Steam’s newer networking API
Hope all of the above Mods will help you play Elden Ring in a better way.
Share your experience with these Mods with us here or get in touch with us on social platforms.
Our Social Handles!
Are there mods to make Elden Ring easier?
Yes, in current times most of the games have mods that make the game challenges easy for the players.
Similarly, the Elden Ring players community also creat some mods to boost the progress in Elden Ring and reduce the difficulty while you are playing offline.
What mods are available for Elden Ring?
There are many mods available for the Elden but i am going to list some of the useful mods used by the Elden ring players.
1. Easy Mod
2. Elden Ring Item and Enemy Randomizer
3. Grand Merchant
4. Pause the Game
5. Seamless Co-op
6. Magic Overhaul (Sorceries)
7. Ranged Weapons Overhaul.
8. Prepare To Die (Hard Mode)
9. Disable Rune Loss on Death.
10. Skip The Intro Logos