Recently the Destiny 2 error code centipede has been faced by many of the destiny 2 players.
This error mainly occurs when the user has a bad connectivity issue.
Pro Tip: Use wire connection instead of the WI-FI”
Here one of the users is sharing their experience
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Destiny 2 Error Code Centipede.
Solution 1: Restart the Game
Whenever you encounter Destiny 2 Error Code Centipede and any game bug, you should restart the game before trying any further solutions.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the game/PC or any other platform you use.
Read More: Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing? Freezing PC
Solution 2: Run the Application as Administrator
Running the program as an administrator will definitely help you eradicate the “Destiny 2 Error Code Centipede” error as it might lack the privileges required to run the Application.
Here is how you can run the application as an administrator:
- Open the Desktop.
- Then go to the battle.net Game Launcher
- Right-click on the Launcher icon
- A menu will open
- Select “Run as administrator “
Now the program will start running smoothly without giving you the error Error Code Centipede on Destiny 2.
If you are still facing the “Destiny 2 Error Code Centipede” then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Check the Server Status
Sometimes the Destiny servers are down for maintenance or having technical issues and this leads to Destiny 2 Error Code Centipede.
So, it is better to check the server status before applying any further solutions.
To check the server status of the Destiny 2 game, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Go to the help.bungie.net
- Here you can check the server status if the server is down for maintenance they will let you know on this page.
- Similarly when the server is down from the technical issue here the server status will be updated.
Now if the Destiny 2 server is working fine then most probably there is an issue from your side follow the upcoming solutions to troubleshoot your PC to Fix Bungie Error Code Centipede.
Solution 4: Close Unwanted Programs on Windows 11/10
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Destiny 2 Error code Centipede” is solved or not.
Read More: The Guide to Quick Leveling in Destiny 2
Solution 5: Power Cycle Your Router
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution will work and provide a better internet connection which will help you solve the Destiny 2 Error code Centipede.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if the WiFi is visible to you or not.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Best Routers To Buy
After power cycling your router it is better to Update your internet drivers to avoid any error code Centipede Destiny 2.
Read More: Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing? Freezing PC
Solution 6: Update WIFI Drivers through Device Manager
If you use the WiFi Modem and you don’t update the WiFi drivers in a long time then it’s time to update the WIFI drivers to have uninterrupted internet to avoid error code Centipede Destiny 2.
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open device manager
- Then select the Network adapter
- A further menu will open
- Find your WIFI drivers
- Click right on the WIFI card name
- Click on the updated driver
- Now a new window will open
- Select “Search automatically for drivers“
- If you want to install some other driver on your WIFI then
- Select “Browse my computer for drivers“
- And then go to the path where you want to download the new drivers.
If none of the above solutions worked for you then the next solution will definitely work out for you.
Solution 7: Switch to a More Reliable VPN
Free VPN did not allow you to stream at full speed they set a limit to the free version which is not a very useful speed for working or gaming. And you have to face different errors.
The premium VPN helps the players to achieve an uninterrupted gaming experience and will not compromise the FPS and ping of the game.
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without having any Destiny 2 Error code Weasel.
DISCOUNTED VPNS FOR THECPUGUIDE READERS
If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to share your experience with us in the comments section down below or you can reach us on our social handles.
Our Social Handles!
How do you fix error code Centipede in Destiny 2?
This Error “centipede” can be fixed by sampling switching to the wired internet connection and update the outdated drivers.
Why do I keep getting error codes on Destiny 2?
This might happens due the multiple factors but most of the players experience errors on Destiny 2 due to the bad connectivity.