Are you getting frustrated with Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server?
Did the screen is stuck for more than an hour or day?
We bring you the best working solution with Apex Legends player
Before going to a detailed solution let’s have quick looks at FAQs
Why is Apex not connecting to server?
Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server might be due outdated firmware, wifi router problem or other factors which is discussed in detail later in this article
How do I fix an apex server error?
To fix the apex legends server you need to Restart the game. sometimes the server you trying to connect is super loaded so getting fresh access will solve your problem
Best Video Guide For Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server:
Solution 1: Restart the Game
The most simple solution of all time is to restart your game.
Whenever you encounter Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen and any game bug. you should restart the game before applying any further solutions.
Solution 2: Run the Game as Administrator
Run the Apex Legends as Administrator will give Administrator privileges. This will eradicate any problem occurring due to user profiles or any other issue.
here how you can do it.
- Go to the Apex Legends app
- Right-click on it
- The menu will open
- Select properties
- A new window will open
- Select the compatibility tab on the top right corner
- Check the Box Run this program as an Administrator
- Click on Apply
- Click ok and close the tab
- Open Apex Legends
Hope this will solve Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen.
Solution 3: Flush DNS to Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server
Is it OK to clear the DNS cache?
Since clearing the DNS cache removes all the entries and forces your computer to repopulate those addresses the next time you try accessing Apex Legends. This won’t affect performance or bring Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server
How do I reset my DNS settings? How do I clear my DNS cache?
- Click on the Windows start icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then press Windows key + R.
- The Run box will appear. Type cmd.exe, and click on OK.
- Then on the cmd window, enter the following commands: (Note: Type the following commands, and hit Enter after every command)
Close the window and see if the error is fixed.
Solution 4: Check for Windows Update
For PC players, the outdated window is another big hurdle towards Apex Legends. You have to update the windows to have an updated patch that will align with GPU updated drivers and eventually the Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server will stop.
Here how you update windows.
- Press Windows button
- Select the setting icon “Gear shape” above the power button
- Now the Setting window will open
- Select “Update and Security“
- A further window will open.
- Now click on check updates
- And click installs to update the windows.
Solution 5: Disconnect Internet While on Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server
This method is taken from some Forums where people try this solution and this workout for them and it’s pretty easy here how it’s done.
- Launch Apex Legends and Wait for the Loading Screen.
- Once it disappears, disconnect either WiFi or Internet Lan Wire.
- Wait at least 10 seconds, and reconnect it again.
- You can click on Continue Button, and it shall work without any delays.
Solution 6: Contact EA
If the above solution didn’t work out so it’s better to contact EA Support
Tell them the whole scenario you facing
EA support will help to solve this Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen
Hope this will help you resolve Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server
Share your experience in the comment