Fortnite is the most played game on my Nintendo Switch since I downloaded it for free and I have been playing with random people like you all have once used to.
Eventually, my friends also bought the Nintendo Switch OLED and installed Fortnite so, I wanted to play with them but didn’t know how to invite them, add friends on Fortnite, or on my Nintendo Switch OLED.
So, I tried a couple of things myself and looked at some of them on Google as you are here reading for the same reason
And compiled some easy steps for you in which you can Add Friends In Fortnite On Nintendo Switch OLED.
How To Add Friends In Fortnite On Nintendo Switch OLED?
To Add Friends in Fortnite On Nintendo Switch OLED you must create an Epic Games account first and the friend you want to add must have an active Epic Games account as well. Once you have confirmed that they have an account,
then follow the steps provided below:
- Launch Fortnite on your Nintendo Switch.
- On the Fortnite main screen, press the plus button on the right joy-con to go to the social tab
- In this tab, you can confirm friend requests, invite friends to join the game with you, and show who is offline from your friend list.
- Select Add friends icon from the Social section.
- Enter your friend’s Epic username or the email address
- Make sure you enter the correct information to send the request to your friend on Fortnite.
- You won’t be able to cancel a friend request once you have selected the Add friend button.
- Select the profile or tap the + symbol after the username you wish to add.
- Select Add Friend icon.
How to Accept a Friend Request in Fortnite On Nintendo Switch OLED?
If your friends have already sent you invites or friend requests for Nintendo Switch OLED then you can accept them by following the steps below:
- Click the Menu icon located at the top right of your screen or tap the + symbol found near your avatar if you are in a duo, trio, or squad mode.
- Select the Add Friends icon.
- Now accept the request and you can then invite them to join you in playing the multiplayer modes.
If you got any questions just let us know in the comments section below