Wondering How To Take a Screenshot On Samsung?
Do you want to take a screenshot to show your friends your new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 user interface?
If yes, then you are in the right place as,
if you are a student and want to take a screenshot of your work to send it to your friend.
Or you are a gamer and earned some huge points and wanted to save this as a memory by taking a screenshot,
or you like a social media post or blog and want to save it on your Samsung phone then,
You just need to read the article below on How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung using different ways.
BEST Ways To Take a Screenshot on Samsung
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung?
If you have a Samsung, whether it’s A32, Note 10, S21, S10, or any other model there’s only one same default way to take a screenshot.
And here’s how:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash or you will hear a shutter sound like the one when taking a picture.
- If you are taking a screenshot the first time you might end up locking your phone or changing the volume.
- Also in some older Android versions, you need to press the Power + Home buttons.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Using Palm Swipe on S21 Ultra?
Some users don’t want to use buttons for taking screenshots so, for them, there’s a Palm swipe feature that can be found in Samsung’s latest versions and other models too.
So, here’s how you can turn on Palm Swipe:
- Go to Settings > Advanced features.
- Select on Motions and gestures and toggle on Palm swipe to capture.
- Now swipe the edge of your hand across the screen to take a screenshot.
Now moving on to take a screenshot on Samsung using voice.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung A53 Using Google Assistant?
If you want to take a screenshot on Samsung A53 using your voice then the only way is to use Google Assistant.
You can enable Google Assistant and take a screenshot on Samsung by following the steps below:
- If you have this type of navigation bar then swipe the right corner bottom to upward and say “Okay Google, take a screenshot.”
- And if you got another type of navigation bar then press the circle option for a long time and you can say “Hello Google, take a screenshot.”
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Note 20 Using S Pen?
The S pen is mostly found in the Samsung Note series and not in other versions.
So if you want to take a quick screenshot using the S pen the continue following the steps below:
- Remove the S pen from its holder and a pop-up menu of S Pen will appear on your screen.
- Now go to the screen you want to capture.
- With the S pen tap on the Air command menu icon and then tap Screen write.
- Your Samsung Note 20 will take a screenshot immediately and you can edit it afterward.
I hope you get to know How To Take a Screenshot On Samsung devices in different ways.
And if you have one on your mind so, share it with us in the comment section below.
Is there an easier way to screenshot on Samsung?
The easiest way to take a screenshot on Samsung is by pressing the Volume down button and Power at the same time.
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung without the button?
You can take a screenshot on Samsung without the button by using the Palm Swipe feature on your phone.
What is Samsung capture?
Samsung capture allows you to take a screenshot of the entire web page instead of just what you can see on the screen.