Are you getting Twitch Error Code 788078d4?
Well, many of the Twitch users reported that whenever they try to stream on Twitch on their Xbox they face Error Code 788078d4.
Just to let you know!
That you are not the only victim here as many other users also faced the same issue as me too.
So, to fix Twitch Xbox App Error Code 788078d4 we have prepared a list of 6 useful solutions in the guide below.
Why does my Twitch say I don’t have permission to stream?
If your Twitch says “I don’t have permission to stream” this means that you haven’t enabled broadcast in your privacy settings or you need to enable 2FA.
Solution 1: Check Server Status of Twitch
Sometimes the Twitch servers are down for maintenance or have any technical issues. This also causes Twitch Xbox App Error Code 788078d4.
So, it is better to check the server status before applying any further solutions.
To check the server status of twitch, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Open the Google Chrome.
- Now go to the Twitch server status site
- Check if any server or the service is down on Twitch
- If the server is down, then this can be the reason for Twitch Error Code 788078d4.
If all Twitch servers are up, then try restarting your device.
Solution 2: Restart Your Console to Fix Twitch Error Code 788078d4
Restarting your console stops all the background tasks and if there’s any bug it goes away also one way to get rid of Twitch Xbox App Error Code 788078d4
Here’s what you need to do:
- Press the Xbox button on our controller.
- Select Profile & system > Settings.
- Go to General and select Power and Startup
- Now select Restart now and then Yes to confirm.
- Now try launching Twitch to see if Twitch won’t launch on Xbox Series X/S is fixed.
If the above solution didn’t fix Twitch Error Code 788078d4 then continue on to the next.
Solution 3: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Twitch Error Code 788078d4.”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if you are still facing Twitch Xbox App Error Code 788078d4
then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Check If Your Twitch Account Is Verified?
Maybe you don’t have a verified Twitch account due to which you are facing Twitch Error Code 788078d4.
Whenever you create a new Twitch account you receive an email on the registered email address that requests you to verify your account so, make sure you verify it.
To check you need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Twitch account and go to Settings.
- Click the Security and Privacy option.
- Under the Contact section, you will see the Verified, next to Email.
- If you don’t see verified written then you need to verify your account.
After verifying make sure you have enabled 2FA to get over Twitch Xbox App Error Code 788078d4.
Solution 5: Enable 2FA
According to many users, they were able to solve Twitch Error Code 788078d4 when they enabled the 2FA.
So, here’s how you can enable 2FA(Two-Factor Authentication):
- Go to your profile settings in Twitch.
- Then under the Security settings click on Set Up Two-Factor Authentication
- Select Enable 2FA
- Now enter your phone number and select Continue.
- Enter the 7 digit verification code you receive via text message and select Continue
- After enabling 2FA now check if you get to fix Twitch Xbox App Error Code 788078d4.
Complete Video Guide to enable 2FA on Twitch:
If you are still unable to solve Twitch Error Code 788078d4 then try this last solution.
Solution 6: Contact Twitch Support
If none of the above solutions work for you then this time contact Twitch support to fix Twitch Xbox app Error Code 788078d4.
Here is how you can contact Twitch support:
- Open the web browser
- Now head to the Twitch Support page
- Under the Contact Us heading fill out all blanks
- In the description, blank tell them what you are experiencing and what solution you already applied
Now, wait for 2 or 3 days the Twitch support will reach you and addresses your matter in a Better manner.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Twitch Error Code 788078d4.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.
Our Social Handles!
Why does Twitch take so long to load?
Twitch takes long to load due to poor internet connection so, you should ensure you have speedy internet.
What browser is best for Twitch?
The best browser for Twitch is Opera as it provides you with a wide range of features and enhances your streaming and gaming experience on Twitch
Why is Twitch giving me an error?
Twitch is giving you an error due to a corrupted cache or the internet connection might not be stable.