Did you just plan to stream on Twitch through your Xbox Series X/S but you face Twitch Not Launching On Xbox Series X/S?
I have been through the same situation and wasn’t able to stream my gameplay as my Twitch won’t Launch On Xbox Series X/S.
You will be frustrated right now!
But let me tell you one thing!
you are not alone in this as other users also faced the same issue, and we have 5 useful solutions for you to get over Twitch Not Launching On Xbox Series X/S.
Why is Twitch not working on Xbox Series X/S?
Although there are multiple causes for Twitch not working on Xbox Series X/S but here are some common ones:
- The Twitch installation file might be corrupted so, it’s best to reinstall the Twitch.
- The internet connection is not stable.
- The twitch server may be down.
Solution 1: Check Server Status of Twitch
Sometimes the Twitch servers are down for maintenance or have any technical issues. This also causes Twitch Not Launching On Xbox Series X/S.
So, it is better to check the server status before applying any further solutions.
To check the server status of twitch, follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Open the Google Chrome.
- Now go to the Twitch server status site
- Check if any server or the service is down on Twitch
- If the server is down, then this can be the reason for Twitch won’t Laun On Xbox Series X/S.
If all Twitch servers are up, then try restarting your device.
Solution 2: Restart Your Console to Fix Twitch Not launching on Xbox Series X/S
Restarting your console stops all the background tasks and if there’s any bug it goes away also one way to get rid of Twitch not launching on Xbox Series X/S.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Press the Xbox button on our controller
- Select Profile & system > Settings
- Go to General and select Power and Startup
- Now select Restart now and then Yes to confirm
- Now try launching Twitch to see if Twitch won’t launch on Xbox Series X/S is fixed
If the above solution didn’t fix Twitch not launching on Xbox Series X/S then continue on to the next.
Solution 3: Restart your Router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Twitch not launching on Xbox Series X/S.”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if you are still facing Twitch won’t launch on Xbox Series X/S then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Test Network Connection
To overcome Xbox Series X/S won’t launch Twitch its best you check that your console is connecting to the internet properly or not and for that
Follow the steps given below:
- Press the Xbox button, it will open up the guide
- On the guide, select Profile & system and select Settings.
- Under the General settings select Network Settings.
- On the Network page select Test network connection
- After analyzing if there are any problems then it will show them or else select Continue.
- Select Test network speed & statistics.
- Compare the results with the recommended speeds needed for streaming.
If you are still unable to solve Twitch not launching on Xbox Series X/S then try this last solution.
Solution 5: Reinstall Twitch App
If you couldn’t fix Twitch won’t launch on Xbox Series X/S after testing the internet connection then the last thing you can try is reinstalling Twitch.
As the error could be due to a corrupted installation of the Twitch app before so, it’s best you uninstall it and then download a fresh version of it.
To reinstall the Twitch app on Xbox Series X/S follow the steps below:
- Press the Xbox button, it will open up the guide.
- From the menu options, press the My games & Apps option.
- You will be able to see all installed applications and games; simply locate the Twitch app here.
- Next, select the Twitch app using your controller and press the Options button.
- After that, from the appeared context menu, select Uninstall
- Select Uninstall All in the dialogue box that appears
- When the Twitch is uninstalled from your Xbox Series X/S, reboot your console.
- Finally, install the Twitch app by going to the store on Xbox Series X/S.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Twitch won’t launch on Xbox Series X/S
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.