Nowadays Hi-Fi Rush is the most famous and trending game on the gaming charts. As the number of players increases on Hi-Fi Rush, the players start facing errors while playing the game.
According to players when they open the game they face a Fatal Error on their screen as shown down below.
Here is one of the players sharing their experience on Reddit:
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve Fatal Errors on HIFI Rush.
Solution 1: Restart the Game
Whenever you encounter a Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error issue or any game bug, you should restart the game before trying any other solutions.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error which is occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the game/ PC or any other platform you use.
Read More: Dead Space Not Launching On Windows 10/11
Solution 2: Run the Application as Administrator
Running the program as an administrator will definitely help you eradicate the “ Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error” as it might lack the privileges required to run the Application.
Here is how you can run the application as an administrator:
- Go to the file/ folder.
- Then go to the Game Launcher/Steam client.
- Right-click on the Launcher icon
- A menu will open
- Select “Run as administrator “
Now the program will start running smoothly without giving you the error “Hi-Fi Rush–Level Fatal error“
The above solution is a temporary fix which helps you run the program or access folder. If you want to run the program permanently on administrator, then follow the next solution to solve Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error.
Read More: Dead Space Error 0xc000007b “Unable to Start Correctly” [SOLVED]
Solution 3: Run the Program as an Administrator (Permanently)
- Go to the folder/Application
- Right-click on it
- A menu will open
- Select Properties
- A new window will open
- Navigate to the “Compatibility Tab“
- Under the Settings heading
- Find “Run this Program as an administrator“
- Check the box for this option
- Click “Apply“
Now your program successfully Runs as an Administrator on Windows (Permanently) and you can easily open the program without repeating the steps again and again.
Hopefully, this will eradicate the Fatal error on Hifi Rush.
Solution 4: Close Unwanted Programs
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Hi-Fi Rush errors.
If there are too many programs running in the background that is using too much internet and causing Fatal Error.
So, let’s close unwanted programs:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys to open Task Manager
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Fatal error” is solved or not.
Read More: KartRider: Drift Keeps Crashing On Windows 11/10
Solution 5: Disable the Discord Overlays
Sometimes third-party apps might interfere in the game and cause Hi-Fi Rush Fatal errors. The overlays app is widely used to enhance the multiplayer experience in the game. But these apps also need more resources to run smoothly in the background.
So, overlay apps might cause the Low-Level Fatal Error. To prevent any errors further we have to disable the overlays apps that are running on your PC in my case I am going to disable the discord overlays.
Here is how you can disable the Discord Overlay:
- Open the Discord
- Click on the gear Icon to Open “Users Settings“
- Find Activity settings from the left pane
- Click on the “Game Overlay” option
- Go to Enable in-game overlay option
- Click on the toggle to disable it
Solution 6: Power Cycle Your Router
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution will work and provide a better internet connection which will help you solve the Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- And check if the Wi-Fi is visible to you or not.
Make sure you restart those devices affected in the process for an accurate fix.
Best Routers To Buy
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 Smart WiFi Router
TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
Solution 7: Keep your PC Updated
Your old PC could be the root cause of outdated Wi-Fi drivers on Windows 11. When your computer’s hardware or the current Windows version can’t support the latest internet connectivity parameters, it may result in outdated drivers.
Updating your Windows will automatically update all drivers, including your Wi-Fi, and resolve any connectivity issues, such as the Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error. By keeping your Windows and drivers up to date, you can ensure smooth and seamless internet connectivity on your PC.
So, here is how you can update your PC:
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click on the Settings icon
- A new window will pop up
- Select Windows Update from the left menu
- The new window will pop up
- Then click on Check for updates
- If there is any update, it will start updating the PC
- After the updating is done check if the “Fatal error” is fixed or not.
If Updating your system didn’t work out with a HiFi Rush error then try the next solution.
Read More: One Piece Odyssey Keeps Crashing On Windows 11 PC
Solution 8: Update Graphics Card Driver on Windows 11 through the Device manager
Updating the graphics card driver may resolve the Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error, which could be caused by an outdated graphics driver.
Here is how you can update graphic drivers on Windows 11:
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open Device Manager
- Then select the display adapter
- A further menu will open and find your video driver
- Click right on the graphic card name
- Click on the updated driver
- Now successfully the graphic driver is updated.
For the dedicated GPU drivers, upgradations follow the next solution
Solution 9: Check for Driver’s Updates of GPU/Video Card OF Different company
One of the main and highlighted issues is the GPU drivers are outdated, simultaneously the video card also has outdated drivers.
It’s unable for GPU to go align with the updated/modern gaming experience. So, we recommend updating the video card drivers. And providing you with direct links to the main GPU-making companies
After updating the GPU drivers check whether the Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error is fixed or not.
Solution 10: Verify the Game Files
Sometimes the game file will get corrupted or get deleted that eventually causing a Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error.
Verify Game File in Steam On PC
Follow the steps to verify the game file on steam software:
- Launch the Steam Software
- Now login in the steam
- Navigate to the library
- Select the game and right-click on the game
- Now select properties
- Now click on the “Local file” Option
- A further menu will open
- Click on the “Verify Integrity of the Game Cache“
- Now the software is starting to verify the files and this will take some time.
If the error persists, then proceed to the next solution to solve the Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error.
Solution 11: Performing a Clean Boot
Clean boot will help you to eliminate the unnecessary applications which are running in the background.
And shut down any applications which are conflicting with each other and causing a Hi-Fi Rush Fatal error.
Here is how to perform a Clean Boot:
- Press Windows Button + R Key
- The Run Dialogue Box will appear
- Type “msconfig“
- Press Enter
- The System Configuration window will open
- Select Services tab
- Uncheck all the unnecessary service
- Only check those you need now
- Now click OK
Now your clean boot is done and the unnecessary services are eliminated which will enable you to play Hi-Fi Rush.
Hopefully, all of the above solutions will help you to eliminate Hi-Fi Rush Low-Level Fatal errors on your PC.
If still, you have a query feel free to share your experiences and question in the comments section down below.