Are you experiencing Err_Internet_Disconnected?
When you open the laptop/PC you not able to connect to the internet?
When you open the browser you see these error pages?
- Google chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working solution to solve “Err_Internet_Disconnected”
Before Heading to solutions lets answer some questions about the error “Err_Internet_Disconnected
Video Guide: How To Fix Err_Internet_Disconnected?
Solution 1: Delete Browser Cookies & Cache
Cookie & cache is sometimes is the cause of unexpected errors like Err_Internet_Disconnected.
Web browsers store the data in the cache of your PC. Web browsers have your browsing history, Saved login, and cookies from the sites. when the cookie & cache is outdated this will prevent you enter into your desired website/webpage which you trying to access.
So, it’s good to try to eliminate the cookies & cache to fix Err_Internet_Disconnected
If you do not clear the cookie & cache it will show errors again and again due to the old data stuck in the cookies.
How to Delete browser history on Google Chrome?
- Try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache data. In Google Chrome, press the Ctrl + Shift + Del hotkey.
- Press Ctrl + H.
- The History page will open
- On the left side Click on Clear browsing data.|
- Select the All-Time option from the time range
- Check all the options Boxes
- Select the Cookies and Cached data options
- Click the Clear data button
- And your cookies and cache will be cleared.
Hope after Clearing the cookie & cache the Err_Internet_Disconnected will be eliminated.
If the “err_internet_disconnected persists” then continue to the next solution
Solution 2: Change the LAN Settings
The LAN Settings might be changed due to the virus or some updates by Windows so it’s better to change it back to normal.
Here is how you change the LAN settings:
- Click on the Search bar
- Type “control panel”
- Click on the “Control Panel” Icon
- Adjust the “View By” as “Large Icon“
- Find the “Internet Options“
- Click on it
- A window will open name “Internet Properties“
- Navigate to the “Connection Tab“
- Click on the “LAN settings“
- A new Window Will open its name as “Local Area Network” Settings.
- Uncheck all Boxes of Options
- Click “OK“
- The LAN Settings are changed successfully.
Now the error err_internet_disconnected will be resolved. if this solution is no help then proceed to next solution.
Solution 3: Power Cycle your WIFI Router to Fix Err_Internet_Disconnected
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing error Err_Internet_Disconnected
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check if this will Speed Up Your Internet Connection on Windows
Make sure all devices which are affected in the process are accurately fixed back.
Solution 4: Update WIFI Drivers through Device Manager
If you use the Wifi Modem and you don’t update the WIFI drivers then it’s time to update the WIFI drivers to have uninterrupted internet to avoid Err_Internet_Disconnected.
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Device Manager
- Click to open device manager
- Then select the Network adapter
- A further menu will open
- Find your WIFI drivers
- Click right on the WIFI card name
- Click on the updated driver
- Now a new window will open
- Select “Search automatically for drivers“
- If you want to install some other driver on your WIFI then
- Select “Browse my computer for drivers“
- And then go to the path where you download the new drivers.
Is it OK to clear the DNS cache?
Since clearing the DNS cache removes all the entries and forces your computer to repopulate those addresses the next time you try accessing those websites. This won’t affect performance and eliminate Err_Internet_Disconnected
How do I reset my DNS settings? How do I clear my DNS cache?
- Click on the Windows start icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then press Windows key + R.
- The Run box will appear. Type cmd.exe, and click on OK.
- Then on the cmd window, enter the following commands: (Note: Type the following commands, and hit Enter after every command)
Close the window.
And see if the error Err_Internet_Disconnected is fixed.
Solution 6: Setting your DNS to Automatic on Windows
To fix “Your DNS Server might be unavailable”, we suggest setting your DNS automatically.
- Press Windows key + R.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
- In the internet connection, right-click at Ethernet and choose properties.
- In the properties window, choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and
- Click the Properties button
- Now choose the options “Obtain IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server automatically”
- Click OK.
Solution 7: Using DNS manually or Google’s DNS to Fix Err_Internet_Disconnected
- Press Windows key + R.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and click OK.
- In an internet connection, right-click at Ethernet and choose properties.
- In the properties, the window chooses Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Click the Properties button.
- Now write 18.104.22.168 in the box next to ‘Preferred DNS server’
- And then write 22.214.171.124 next to the ‘Alternative DNS server’
Hope this will help you to fix Err_Internet_Disconnected if not then move on to next solution.
Solution 8: Switch to a More Reliable VPN.
If you are using a VPN extension in your web browser then it’s an issue. You have to disable all VPNs and prefer the desktop version VPNs which are reliable to use. And these premium VPNs are available on all devices.
Free VPN did not allow you to stream at full speed they set a limit to the free version which is not a very useful speed for working
For your convince, I am listing down some most reliable plus they are working with other users without having any internet speed issues.
Hope the above Solutions help you to eradicate the Err_Internet_Disconnected.
Share your experience in the comment section down below.
How do I fix Err_Internet_Disconnected?
There are multiple ways to fix Err_Internet_Disconnected some are mentioned down below.
1. Clear Cookie & Cache
2. Update the drivers
3. Change LAN Settings
4. Flush DNS
All of the above solutions are detailly mentioned in the article.
How can I fix the Internet Disconnected?
To Fix the connection timeout you can solve it by applying the various solutions. some solutions names I am suggesting down below.
1. Switch To New VPN
2. Change the antivirus
3. Flush DNS
What does it mean when internet is disconnected comes?
Err_Internet_Disconnected means that your internet connection not working and you are unable to surf on the internet.
Why do I keep getting Err_network_changed?
ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED error comes with “Unable To Access the Network” this error means the system has deducted in changing of internet settings. This internet setting is not optimized or accurate for you browsing on the internet. So it is better to check your internet settings or reset the setting to default.