Some of the players are experiencing The program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from League of Legends.
This usually occurs when the files get corrupted while installing the game.
Some of the players also experienced the same while starting the game.
Here is a user sharing his experience on Reddit.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the 5 best working solutions to solve “the program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from League of Legends”.
Special League of Legends Track – FOR YOU
Solution 1: Restart League of Legends
Whenever you encounter d3dx9_43.dll is missing in League OF Legends error and any game bug, you should restart the game before trying any further solutions.
Restarting the game will eliminate any temporary error occurring due to the old cookies and cache or the system’s other software is clashing with your gaming software.
All of these errors will be eradicated after a simple restart of the PC or any other platform you use.
Solution 2: Run the Application as Administrator
Running the program as an administrator will definitely help you eradicate the “d3dx9_43.dll is missing in League OF Legends” error as it might lack the privileges required to run the Application.
Here is how you can run the application as an administrator:
- Open the Desktop.
- Then go to the Game Launcher
- Right-click on the Launcher icon
- A menu will open
- Select “Run as administrator “
Now the program will start running smoothly without giving you the error d3dx9_43.dll is missing in LOL
If you are still facing the “League of Legends d3dx9_43.dll is missing” error then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Use Hextech Repair Tool
Many of the users on the forums are telling the players to use Hextech Repair Tool. This tool is generated by the publisher of the game.
What’s Hextech Repair Tool?
This tool is free to download and help users to repair the broken update patch, screen issues, and many more issue that can be solved by this tool.
After using the HexTech Repair Tool If you still face the d3dx9_43.dll is missing in League OF Legends then continue to the PC troubleshoot solutions.
Solution 4: Check Antivirus Software
Sometimes the third-party antivirus you installed is preventing you from playing.
So you need to disable the antivirus for a few minutes to check if the antivirus is preventing League of Legends to load properly.
In order to disable the antivirus follow the step below:
- Select the arrow button on the taskbar, a Small menu will open.
- Then click left on the Avast antivirus icon.
- The setting menu will open and select ” Avast shield control “
- In a further menu, you will select the “ Disable for 10 minutes“ option
- Now restart the game.
If the antivirus is not causing the d3dx9_43.dll is missing in the League Of Legends error then the upcoming solution will definitely help you.
Solution 5: Reinstall the League of the Legends
Reinstalling the LOL game will definitely help to get rid of the d3dx9_43.dll is missing in League OF Legends Error.
Reinstalling the Game helps many players,
But, we recommend trying the above solutions before uninstalling the game.
Here is how you can uninstall the LOL on a PC:
- Press Windows +S to open the search dialogue
- Type “control panel” and choose the matching option
- After that set the “View by” as the “Large Icons” option on the right top corner
- Select the Programs and Features then find the “League of the Legends“
- Right-click on the LOL then Uninstall option pop select the option and follow the process
- Now your game is uninstalled successfully.
- Now you can go to the League of Legends website to download the latest version.
Hope all of the above solutions help you to solve the d3dx9_43.dll is missing in League OF Legends.