Wondering How To Take a Screenshot On OPPO?
Do you want to take a screenshot to show your friends your new OPPO Reno2 F user interface?
If yes, then you are in the right place as,
if you are a student and want to take a screenshot of your work to send it to your friend.
Or you are a gamer and earned some huge points and wanted to save this as a memory by taking a screenshot,
or you like a social media post or blog and want to save it on your OPPO phone then,
continue to read the guide below.
How to Take a Screenshot on OPPO phones?
If you have an OPPO, whether it’s Reno6, 5, Reno 4 pro, or any other model there’s only one same default way to take a screenshot.
And here’s how:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash or you will hear a shutter sound like the one when taking a picture.
- If you are taking a screenshot the first time you might end up locking your phone or changing the volume.
- Also in some older Android versions, you need to press the Power + Home buttons.
Moving on to taking a screenshot on OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G
How to Take a Screenshot on OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G Using Gestures?
Some users don’t want to use buttons for taking screenshots so, for them, there’s three fingers feature that can be found in OPPO’s latest versions and other models too.
So, here’s how you can turn a three-finger gesture on the OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G:
- Go to Settings
- Now tap on the Convenience tools/Additional Settings > Gesture & motion
- Enable 3-Finger Screenshot/Swipe
- After enabling it, swipe three fingers from top to bottom and the screenshot will be taken.
- And you can share, Edit, Save crop, rotate, filter, or add stickers to your screenshots.
How to Take a Screenshot on OPPO Reno4 Pro?
In OPPO Reno4 Pro you can take a scrolling screenshot of the entire page you wish to.
Here’s how you can take a long screenshot on OPPO Reno4 Pro:
- Just use any of the methods above to take a screenshot.
- Now tap on the Long Screenshot/Scroll icon at the bottom of the thumbnail.
- The phone will scroll down and start to capture until you tap on the screen to stop it.
- And you can also crop the unnecessary things that were captured during a long screenshot
How to Take a Screenshot on OPPO Reno2 F Using Google Assistant?
If you want to take a screenshot on OPPO Reno2 F using your voice then the only way is to use Google Assistant.
You can enable Google Assistant and take a screenshot on OPPO by following the steps below:
- If you have this type of navigation bar then swipe the right corner bottom to upward and say “Okay Google, take a screenshot.”
- And if you got another type of navigation bar then press the circle option for a long time and you can say “Hello Google, take a screenshot.”
I hope you get to know How To Take a Screenshot On OPPO mobile devices in different ways.
And if you have one on your mind so, share it with us in the comment section below.
How do I turn off oppo three finger screenshot?
You can disable the three-finger screenshot by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Three-finger screenshot.
2. And disable it from there
How do you take a screenshot without three fingers?
You can take a screenshot on OPPO without the fingers by using Google assistant.
How do you screenshot on Oppo F17 Pro?
You can take a screenshot on OPPO F17 Pro by pressing the Volume down button and Power at the same time.