In this article, we will sync & connect the Wii Remotes with the console. Some of the console users find it hard to sync and connect the Wii remote with the console.
Don’t worry about it!
The CPU Guide brings you the best working tutorial to solve Sync & Connet Wii Remotes with the Console easily.
Method 1: Sync & Connect Wii Remotes with Console
Make sure there no other program is running on the Wii console otherwise the Sync
- Press the power button on the Wii Console to turn it on
- Now open the SD card slot in the front of the console
- Now remove the back cover of the remote and make sure the batteries are working fine
- Now you can see the red button on the remote press and hold this button.
- Press and release the sync button on the console
- Now the light on the remote starts blinking
- Now you are connected with connecting Wii remotes
Method 2: One-Time Synchronization
In this mode, you use another Wii remote one time without turning off the console. In this mode, if you turn off the console Wii then your settings will be wiped.
Here is how you can do one-time Synchronization:
- Now use the already synced remote with the console
- open and select the Wii Remote Settings option from the Home Button menu.
- Your other options are “Wii Menu” “Operations Guide” “Reset” and “Close“.
- Now select the Reconnects option now your remote gets unsynced
- Now take the other remote and press 1 and 2 buttons at the same time
- Now you can see light gets blink in the console
- If you have multiple Wii remotes then press 1 and 2 buttons to sync the remote with a pause then pair the other remote and repeat the same steps
Hope the above-given ways help you to connect and sync the Wii remote with the console.
If you still have queries feel free to comment in the comments section down below.